Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Expanded Psionics handbook pieces...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arivia Posted - 05 Apr 2004 : 05:26:20
WotC has posted some new pieces from the Expanded Psionics Handbook.

Excerpts:
Races Chapter, The Soulknife, Feats and Skills,
Powers, including the changes to intellect fortress, Gray Glutton.

Art Gallery

Wallpaper and Screensaver

Thoughts?
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Sage Posted - 11 Aug 2004 : 14:10:42
Thanks for that link, Sirius.

This is one errata file that I've been anticipating...
SiriusBlack Posted - 07 Aug 2004 : 15:30:52
For those who use Psionics in their Realms campaign, WOTC has posted errata for the Psionics handbook.
Dargoth Posted - 12 Apr 2004 : 04:03:55
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth
and you believe Walrus?

They are more dishonest that Cyric

If you folks from Australia are going to keep using code names, let the rest of us know some of them. Cyric? Walrus? For all we know you could be plotting a siege against Candlekeep.

Walrus is the name of the Distributor WOTC AU use in Australia
SiriusBlack Posted - 12 Apr 2004 : 00:07:39
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Hmmm...How long had you been waiting to make use of the 'laughing' emoticon Sirius...?

A mere fraction compared to how long I've been waiting to use this

which I quickly put to use the first time in another scroll.
The Sage Posted - 11 Apr 2004 : 23:15:43
Hmmm...How long had you been waiting to make use of the 'laughing' emoticon Sirius...?
SiriusBlack Posted - 11 Apr 2004 : 17:03:30
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth
and you believe Walrus?

If you folks from Australia are going to keep using code names, let the rest of us know some of them. Cyric? Walrus? For all we know you could be plotting a siege against Candlekeep.
The Sage Posted - 11 Apr 2004 : 13:20:23
That's not always been the case Dargoth, in fact up until these events with the PGtF, I'd never had a problem with the distributors that I use.

In most cases, I receive new gaming products several days before they are released in the US. For example, I'd had the Van Richten's Guide to the Shadow Fey arrive on my doorstep six days before it's official US release date. The only real problem of course, is the lack of other gamers to discuss the new tomes with.
Dargoth Posted - 11 Apr 2004 : 08:40:21
quote:

Yes indeed Sirius, I'm still awaiting the arrival of my copy of the PGtF.

Although, I've been assured by the Australian WotC distributor, that the shipment arrived last Wednesday, so my copy should be arriving any day now...

and you believe Walrus?

Rule Number 1: Order all your stuff from stores in the US why? It will be cheaper and in all likelyhood you get it quicker than local retail
The Sage Posted - 10 Apr 2004 : 04:32:16
Yes indeed Sirius, I'm still awaiting the arrival of my copy of the PGtF.

Although, I've been assured by the Australian WotC distributor, that the shipment arrived last Wednesday, so my copy should be arriving any day now...
SiriusBlack Posted - 09 Apr 2004 : 17:10:38
quote:
I'm still in disbelief with having to wait for so long for my (pre-ordered, mind you) copy of PGtF...

Are you still waiting for it?
The Sage Posted - 09 Apr 2004 : 08:07:08
Yes, and here's hoping that WotC Australia has no further problems with their advanced orders.... I should have mine, sometime next week.

I'm still in disbelief with having to wait for so long for my (pre-ordered, mind you) copy of PGtF...
SiriusBlack Posted - 09 Apr 2004 : 04:11:32
FRP Games and RPG Shop Online are both offering this product for sale now. Thus, it should be in stores by now or just about to come in.
Dargoth Posted - 06 Apr 2004 : 07:48:00
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Kazandra

I've been reading up about a certain power included in the new 'Psionics' book that allows a PC to 'graft-a-weapon' to his/her body. Does anybody know anything about this?.

Sounds like Body Weaponry from Psionics section in the 1ed PHB

Basicly you could turn your arm into a long sword. How works is best illustrated in the movie Terminator 2, when the T1000 kills John Connors stepfather
Lady Kazandra Posted - 06 Apr 2004 : 05:12:30
I've been reading up about a certain power included in the new 'Psionics' book that allows a PC to 'graft-a-weapon' to his/her body. Does anybody know anything about this?.
The Sage Posted - 06 Apr 2004 : 03:41:56
On a semi-related note, I've been rattling my bones, striving to find plot ideas that could help me POP the (Skinner/Marrow-inspired) 'Osteomancer' class from Dragon #317 into one of my campaigns...
Shadowlord Posted - 05 Apr 2004 : 20:37:55
The more I see, the more I'm impressed. A much better revision, I say. I wait for the day it's available with great anticipation.
Fireheart Posted - 05 Apr 2004 : 16:43:34
Excited!!

I'm playing a PW in a FR campaign now and can't wait for the revised version. The changes that they've hinted at, make it seem much easier to be a PW in a "normal" party.

I like some of the new powers and the races look amazing.
Some of the new pictures are really exciting as well.

-Fireheart
The Sage Posted - 05 Apr 2004 : 14:18:35
Thoughts...?...Hmmm...this tome is a definite improvement over the old Psionics Handbook.

I know we've only been presented with a little preview material (both online, and in Dragon), but I've been really impressed with the revised psionics system we've seen so far.

As well as that, I'm more than a little intrigued by some of the gallery images that illustrate the PrCs from the book. I'm looking forward to making extensive use of that material.

The Dromites look interesting too...

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000