Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Interesting upcoming product finds

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tyrant Posted - 29 Nov 2011 : 21:25:09
In my usual search for upcoming books I came across a couple of FR RPG products coming out next year. The first is one that originally listed that it included miniatures so I assumed it was a board game or an adventure complete with minis (still no idea why this isn't happening yet). Now it seems to say it is a 96 page hardcover adventure. Halls of Undermountain, coming out April 17th. The other product looks to me like the RPG team is going all in on the Forgotten Realms setting. Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue looks like another book along the lines of Neverwinter and it comes out in August.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Markustay Posted - 17 Apr 2012 : 20:59:05
While I support the edition-neutral nature of new FR books, I am greatly distressed by the lack of logo.

On the other hand, does this now mean that FR is synonymous with D&D, moving forward? They said they wanted to make it not just core, but THE D&D setting, so maybe this logo-less presentation has some methodology to it?
Kilvan Posted - 29 Mar 2012 : 17:06:41
quote:
Originally posted by Sammael

It was just revealed that Menzoberranzan will be edition-neutral and will cover multiple eras. Looks like we just got our first 5e preview product!

Great! This is definitely a step in the right direction IMO.
Jakk Posted - 01 Mar 2012 : 01:33:34
quote:
Originally posted by Mace Hammerhand

Despite me applauding the decision to release more Realms-stuff, I find it sad that the logo is gone :(

I agree... hopefully that will change with the official release of the new edition.
Jakk Posted - 26 Feb 2012 : 22:20:52
quote:
Originally posted by Dark Wizard

A drow city named Cormyr? Man, those dark elves really are overrunning the setting.

Shhh! Don't give the WotC folks any ideas...

We need a "paranoid" smiley...
Dark Wizard Posted - 20 Feb 2012 : 06:09:50
A drow city named Cormyr? Man, those dark elves really are overrunning the setting.

Jakk Posted - 20 Feb 2012 : 05:01:15
quote:
Originally posted by idilippy

quote:

It was just revealed that Menzoberranzan will be edition-neutral and will cover multiple eras. Looks like we just got our first 5e preview product!

Really? Revealed where? This is very interesting though if it pans out.

I will definitely be picking this one up, then... I just wish the title was 'Cormyr'...
Fellfire Posted - 14 Feb 2012 : 19:48:51
I will almost certainly pick up Menzo as one of the very few 4e books I own, however I would have liked to see something that hadn't been done before.
Chosen of Moradin Posted - 14 Feb 2012 : 12:06:11
2 more to my wishlist. Awesome.
idilippy Posted - 28 Jan 2012 : 22:49:07
Very cool then, looking forward to this much more than I was before.
Faraer Posted - 28 Jan 2012 : 22:47:14
And September brings a Castle Grimstead Dungeon Tiles set, though it may share just a name with the Shadowdale ruin.
Sammael Posted - 28 Jan 2012 : 22:09:19
http://twitter.com/brianrjames
idilippy Posted - 28 Jan 2012 : 20:45:08
quote:

Really? Revealed where? This is very interesting though if it pans out.
Sammael Posted - 28 Jan 2012 : 20:08:06
Mace Hammerhand Posted - 02 Dec 2011 : 01:33:31
Despite me applauding the decision to release more Realms-stuff, I find it sad that the logo is gone :(
Matt James Posted - 30 Nov 2011 : 13:12:39
Yep, there is some fun stuff in store for Realmslore freaks! :)

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000