Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Society of plane travelers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
skychrome Posted - 04 Jul 2011 : 21:09:56
Dear fellow scribes, maybe you can help me out with this: in one of my source books I read quite some time ago about a society of plane travelers/researchers/investigators. I checked my source books related to Planescape and/or the planes, but couldn't find the page again.

Can anyone help me out with where to find this. I got extremely hooked up with this society.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Sage Posted - 07 Jul 2011 : 01:39:31
quote:
Originally posted by Faraer

Dragon #69, and it was discussed by Ed at Gen Con 2003.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think I've got a question pending with Ed, on the Far Travellers. Back in 2005, maybe.

If not, I really need to ask, because this particular council has always intrigued me.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 06 Jul 2011 : 23:02:54
quote:

I'll have to pull up that file when I get home, and see what's written about this group. Thanks!
Faraer Posted - 06 Jul 2011 : 20:37:12
Wooly Rupert Posted - 06 Jul 2011 : 20:35:07
quote:

Realmslore mentions a Council of Far Travellers -- long before Planescape twinkled in David Cook's eye. This is one of the least exposed and publicly detailed groups or individuals relative to its influence on Faerūn.

Where was this group mentioned? It's not a name that I'm recognizing immediately...
Faraer Posted - 06 Jul 2011 : 20:09:16
Realmslore mentions a Council of Far Travellers -- long before Planescape twinkled in David Cook's eye. This is one of the least exposed and publicly detailed groups or individuals relative to its influence on Faerūn.
Kno Posted - 05 Jul 2011 : 14:14:48
I remember that it used to be in Sigil, now it's a tent-city that often moves
Thauramarth Posted - 05 Jul 2011 : 13:43:43
quote:
Originally posted by Bladewind

Never heard of them. Are they based in Waterdeep or somewhere else on Faerun? Or do they operate from Sigil?

None of the above, really - their main base (if they have such) is on one of the bigger landings of the Infinite Staircase.
Bladewind Posted - 05 Jul 2011 : 11:29:26
Never heard of them. Are they based in Waterdeep or somewhere else on Faerun? Or do they operate from Sigil?
skychrome Posted - 05 Jul 2011 : 00:10:15
quote:
Originally posted by Thauramarth
Could this be the Planewalkers' Guild, which is featured in Tales from the Infinite Staircase (p. 20)?

Thauramarth, that's it, thank you very much!!
Thauramarth Posted - 04 Jul 2011 : 23:20:14
quote:
Originally posted by skychrome

Dear fellow scribes, maybe you can help me out with this: in one of my source books I read quite some time ago about a society of plane travelers/researchers/investigators. I checked my source books related to Planescape and/or the planes, but couldn't find the page again.

Can anyone help me out with where to find this. I got extremely hooked up with this society.

Could this be the Planewalkers' Guild, which is featured in Tales from the Infinite Staircase (p. 20)?
Fellfire Posted - 04 Jul 2011 : 23:18:58
I'm afb right now, but I believe the Epic Level Handbook had some planar-hopping societies.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000