Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Demon spawn?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Synthalus Posted - 01 Jul 2011 : 16:35:15
Is Magadon the only demon spawned child of Mephistopheles? Are there any other children of note? Also does Asmodeus have any famous or reknowned offspring in the forgotten realms?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sleyvas Posted - 16 Jul 2011 : 18:45:28
quote:
Originally posted by Synthalus

Is Magadon the only demon spawned child of Mephistopheles? Are there any other children of note? Also does Asmodeus have any famous or reknowned offspring in the forgotten realms?

Look at the history of Narfell and its kings. One can only surmise that there were MANY such offspring in Narfell.
Dennis Posted - 04 Jul 2011 : 05:29:53

As Hawkins noted. Also, I believe it was mentioned in passing, by Mephistopheles himself, that he has sons other than Mags. Don't have time yet to check the exact passage, but I think it's Shadowrealm.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 03 Jul 2011 : 00:11:24
There are the tiefling twins from Thay... Udalamath, Tiefling Ranger, and his twin Oroleth
Kno Posted - 02 Jul 2011 : 08:42:32
Sfena of the Iron Throne is a daughter of Glasya and possibly Mammon
Lord Karsus Posted - 01 Jul 2011 : 17:42:32
-Of Mephistopheles, I can't think of any Forgotten Realms specific characters, but I would find it highly unlikely that Magadon is the only one- I'm sure there are plenty of unnamed people out there who he had a hand in siring. In general, there's plenty of Demons spawn in the setting.
Hawkins Posted - 01 Jul 2011 : 17:14:31
SPOILER:There is a scene in one of the Twilight War novels in which Mephistopheles possesses a man and then says lusty things about the man's wife, which I think hints at an intent to attempt impregnate her with spawn.
Synthalus Posted - 01 Jul 2011 : 16:46:57
Thats what i was thinking exactly! there are so many possibilites with this topic. So many different demon spawn could be created, each one unique and stand alone.
Cleric Generic Posted - 01 Jul 2011 : 16:40:04
Don't know about Realms specific, but Asmodeus has a daughter, Glasya. Grazzt I can easily imagine festooning the mortal world(s) with half-fiend offspring. Appart from that, I can't think of any, though I'm sure one or two have cropped up in novels over the years.

Might be fun to brainstorm a bunch of Realmsian demon/devil spawn! >:)

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000