Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Realms NPC's

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ateth Istarlin Posted - 23 Feb 2011 : 22:53:30
I have been trying to obtain an Excel file of 3/3.5E Realms NPC's to compare to the files of 1/2E Realms NPC's I already have.
The one I have been trying to obtain came from "home.rochester.rr.com/Kuyel", but everytime I try it I just get a message saying that it doesnt exist. Does anyone know how I can get a copy of this file as I need it for my newest campaign?
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kuje Posted - 10 Mar 2011 : 16:17:23
quote:
Originally posted by Ateth Istarlin

Thanks everyone - sorry its taken so long to thank you but I havent had a chance to get on my computer for a while (my Mum had to go into hospital & then a nursing home, so I've been a bit busy of late!).

No worries, and I bet you never expected this request to get so many replies. :) But you did get a copy, I hope.....?
Ateth Istarlin Posted - 10 Mar 2011 : 13:25:03
Thanks everyone - sorry its taken so long to thank you but I havent had a chance to get on my computer for a while (my Mum had to go into hospital & then a nursing home, so I've been a bit busy of late!).
Synthalus Posted - 26 Feb 2011 : 21:33:35
wouldn't that be kind of messy? well maybe if you cast a perserve spell on it and had a mop ready having his head all to yourself wouldnt be that messy. hmmmm anwsered my own question.
althen artren Posted - 26 Feb 2011 : 02:17:58
LOL.
Someday, I have to get his head all to myself just for a little while.
The Sage Posted - 26 Feb 2011 : 00:38:23
quote:
Originally posted by althen artren

So out of my own curiosity, is Alaundo's list in Sagetime???

Alaundo's list exists in a timeless state, just like his prophecies.
althen artren Posted - 25 Feb 2011 : 21:28:52
So out of my own curiosity, is Alaundo's list in Sagetime???
Kuje Posted - 25 Feb 2011 : 13:42:52
LOL. Yea. But now I'm happy that I managed to get a copy again. :)

quote:
Originally posted by Light

Funny thing is I downloaded this exact same file a couple of days ago, while searching around on google, without even knowing it was Kuje's. That's what you get when the creator's name is not on it.

Light Posted - 25 Feb 2011 : 11:54:38
Funny thing is I downloaded this exact same file a couple of days ago, while searching around on google, without even knowing it was Kuje's. That's what you get when the creator's name is not on it.
Kuje Posted - 25 Feb 2011 : 09:04:46
Cool beans, saved it and this time I'll back it up. :)

quote:
Originally posted by Quale

No, that's 2e npcs and only goes up to druid.

I lost these files a few times. You can find the 3.5 one with Google.

Edit: here's the link

Kuje Posted - 25 Feb 2011 : 09:02:37
That was the 1e/2e one I was talking about. :) I never completed the break down, it started to get overwhelming.

quote:

Actually do the lists of NPCs located here at http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/npcs/npcs_main.htm and have any relation to the ones being discussed here?

Quale Posted - 25 Feb 2011 : 08:16:03
No, that's 2e npcs and only goes up to druid.

I lost these files a few times. You can find the 3.5 one with Google.

Edit: here's the link
Light Posted - 25 Feb 2011 : 06:35:32
Actually do the lists of NPCs located here at http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/npcs/npcs_main.htm and have any relation to the ones being discussed here?
Ashe Ravenheart Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 17:15:45
*cough* sig *cough*

The list I have covers all of Green Giant's NPCs and where to find the official NPCs in 3.0/3.5 books.
Kuje Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 14:20:23
Nods, well, he's had them for probably 2 or 3 years now. :)

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

I think they're all still on Alaundo's "Update" list. He just hasn't had a lot of time to deal with stuff like this.

The Sage Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 14:07:40
I think they're all still on Alaundo's "Update" list. He just hasn't had a lot of time to deal with stuff like this.
Kuje Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 13:49:57
Like I said to Dalor, Alaundo has the files, he just never uploaded them. :) Never really knew why.....

quote:
Originally posted by Snowblood

could it be stored at the keep for all to access??????

Kilvan Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 13:45:32
Yeah, I'd use that too for sure.
Snowblood Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 13:28:12
could it be stored at the keep for all to access??????
Light Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 07:08:43
Thanks! Hopefully you get a copy again, both for my sake and yours.
Kuje Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 07:01:15
I can send it to you, if I ever get a copy again. :)

quote:

Kuje/Sage, would it be possible to also give me a copy? It sounds like just the thing I need and has even caused me to register to this forum instead of just browsing it. Don't worry if you can't though.

Light Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 06:34:47
Kuje/Sage, would it be possible to also give me a copy? It sounds like just the thing I need and has even caused me to register to this forum instead of just browsing it. Don't worry if you can't though.
Kuje Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 06:11:02
We were slowly doing that, which is why Alaundo has all my old files, I hope. :) The break downs for each section of the 1e/2e version never got completed and he never added the 3e/3.5e version.

Oddly, I still have my large 1e/2e file. Just not sure why I don't have the 3/3.5e version.

quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

Is this something that could be posted here at CC?

Kentinal Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 05:45:59
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

It might be, It depends. Grand History of the Realms was a collection of facts that it appears WotC had no problem with. Much depends on if names are trademarked or too much copy and pasted.

In the end it depends on what legal department advises and how management decides how to handle the matter.
Dalor Darden Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 05:39:52
Kuje Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 05:33:16
Works for me, can you send it to me to my RR account? I'm a bit bummed I lost my copy. :) I also wrote to Alaundo to see if he had it still to, so hopefully I'll get a copy from him to.

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

Hmm. Let me see if I still have it, if I don't then I know Alaundo should.

Yea, all I can do at this point is contact Alaundo, unless someone else has a copy still. I lost mine in hard drive deaths and I never backed that file up, it looks like.

I still have the last copy you updated, when you were still posting updates over on the Wizards boards. I can send Ateth that copy, if that's okay?

The Sage Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 05:30:24
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

Yea, all I can do at this point is contact Alaundo, unless someone else has a copy still. I lost mine in hard drive deaths and I never backed that file up, it looks like.

I still have the last copy you updated, when you were still posting updates over on the Wizards boards. I can send Ateth that copy, if that's okay?
Kuje Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 05:23:21
I haven't a clue, that was so many years ago. Plus, I know I deleted the web site when I took it off my RR web site.

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

What was the original URL? It might be cached on Google or available on the Internet Wayback Machine.

Wooly Rupert Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 04:23:36
What was the original URL? It might be cached on Google or available on the Internet Wayback Machine.
Kuje Posted - 24 Feb 2011 : 00:09:03

Wooly Rupert Posted - 23 Feb 2011 : 23:12:54
quote:
Originally posted by Ateth Istarlin

I have been trying to obtain an Excel file of 3/3.5E Realms NPC's to compare to the files of 1/2E Realms NPC's I already have.
The one I have been trying to obtain came from "home.rochester.rr.com/Kuyel", but everytime I try it I just get a message saying that it doesnt exist. Does anyone know how I can get a copy of this file as I need it for my newest campaign?

Ping Kuje. That's his file.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000