Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Bane, Bhaal, Myrkul and the bargain with Jergal

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
boddynock Posted - 19 Apr 2007 : 22:03:04
I have a question about Bane, Bhaal & Myrkul and how they became deities. I know they got their divine status from Jergal who took a step aside but what exactly happened? Which circumstances happened that Jergal gave so much power to a few mortals? And is there anything known about the mortal life of the three evil gods,

Secondly, is there a novel or so about those events? Or a place where I can find those information?

30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dalor Darden Posted - 14 Jan 2011 : 01:24:09
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

Bane, Bhaal and Myrkul...all humans.

Faiths and Pantheons, page 15 under Bane's entry states:

"...History/Relationships: Even as a human, Bane...joined forces with the similarly driven humans Bhaal and Myrkul..."

Guess that is that eh?
Well, we kind of already knew a little about Bane's mortal origins. Ed, in Stormlight, suggested that Bane, who used to be a mortal before he ascended to godhood, might have been born on another world, far different and far removed from Toril.

Aye, but I held out some great amount of hope that he could have been a half-orc. I had even theorized that he came with the Grey Orcs to Toril...but he was strictly human I suppose.

Doesn't rule out that he may have had an orcish ancestor...but it did remove an idea I had for my Ride project that I'll have to revisit now.
The Sage Posted - 14 Jan 2011 : 00:31:35
quote:

"...History/Relationships: Even as a human, Bane...joined forces with the similarly driven humans Bhaal and Myrkul..."

Guess that is that eh?
Well, we kind of already knew a little about Bane's mortal origins. Ed, in Stormlight, suggested that Bane, who used to be a mortal before he ascended to godhood, might have been born on another world, far different and far removed from Toril.
Dalor Darden Posted - 14 Jan 2011 : 00:02:51

Guess that is that eh?

EDIT: it goes on to say that they only slew ONE of the Seven Lost Gods...guess that blows away a theory I had about each of them requiring the power of a god to challenge Jergal at all...
Milith holder of HB8 Posted - 03 Jan 2011 : 02:57:46
Wow, this scroll has gone all over the place...

Amaunator, Jergal, and Lathander: I don't really think that any of the beliefs that the heresey in the church presented are true--they are the reasonings of mortals, not divine rules that gods must follow. Amaunator may change for entirely other reasons and leave his followers out of the loop for countless reasons, such as the fact that it may be a weakness or just something he does. I don't think Jergal has anything to do with this, save for the fact that the mortals saw a flaw in their theory and tried to reason it away by using Jergal's loss of power and his portfolio as a means to try and explain away the problems.

As far as I'm concerned, Jergal either truly got bored or for some other reason decided to give up his power to Bane, Bhaal, and Myrkul. It had nothing to do with the beliefs that Lathander's sect believed at the time.

Bane, Bhaal, Myrkul: I believe that the mortal Bane was an aspect of Core Bane trying to reach out and take more crystal spheres. However, as there was no room for him, he sent an aspect of his persona in the form of a mortal to Toril much like the Mulhorandi did. The aspect gained incredible skill and made an alliance with two other powerful mortals to become gods. It worked, though perhaps not in the way that Bane foresaw, but it worked regardless. Bane's attempt to overpower Ao is really just in line with Core Bane, who clearly desires to rule over the pantheon in his sphere and sought to gain power by taking it from Ao. Knowing the risks, he hid away a portion of his essence within his demigod son (who may have been breed specifically for that purpose) and rolled the dice.

He failed. Not only did he fail to reclaim the tablets, but the tablets were never of any true worth to begin with. But Bane's fallback plan kicked in and he was able to return through his son. Although I never really saw much of a problem of how he was potrayed. His thought process wasn't bad; he was clearly competent and able to do his job. While it is strange that he was so blunt and thuggish in his manner, it might have been a habit that had seeped in through many years of godhood. Remember that Bane himself faced such issues. Bhaal may have become so twisted by his godhood (remember, the gods see the world from the perspectives of their offices) that he had come to enjoy the sense of terror that he could invoke. That's exactly how he acted; he enjoyed terrozing his enemies before he murdered them.
Marc Posted - 29 Dec 2010 : 14:26:21
There's too many Baal-like names in the planes to be it one person and most of them are in Hell, while Bhaal was in Gehenna.
Asharak Posted - 29 Dec 2010 : 10:45:55
quote:
Originally posted by Brimstone
Was a PDF?

No, it was on WotC website a time ago...
The Sage Posted - 29 Dec 2010 : 03:05:31
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Knight of the Gate

Hence, he may have begun his deific career as an assassin, but he may well have been subsumed by the portfolio. Otherwise, why not just assassinate the Tyrant, and rule supreme?

Because assassins aren't rulers... And assassins flourish when there is strife.

And besides, the kind of exposure/popularity that often attaches itself to a ruler, isn't exactly something an assassin desires. Better to let others think Bane's the main "Big Bad," while the assassin operates from the shadows.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 29 Dec 2010 : 03:00:51
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Arik

I sort of look at the semi-secretive 1E Bhaal-worshipping assassin class being like a thuggee cult already, and FRA explains the lack of the assassin class in 2E through Bhaal sucking the vital energy of all his assassin "worshippers" during the ToT (apparently using this power to create his Bhaalspawn progeny).
And it's important to note here, too, that not all assassins were killed when Bhaal weakened. This was the result of a retcon. In the FRCS, on pg. 264, it states that only the assassins that worshipped Bhaal were killed, and thus, not ALL assassins were eradicated during the Time of Troubles.

Additionally, I'll note further that only those characters in the Realms who had the assassin class would've actually died [which means any unstatted characters before this time could have easily survived the event].

And unless they retconned it in the Balder's Gates books, which I haven't read, the slaying of all the assassins had nothing to do with the Bhaalspawn -- it was one of Bane's plays.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 29 Dec 2010 : 02:59:30
quote:

Hence, he may have begun his deific career as an assassin, but he may well have been subsumed by the portfolio. Otherwise, why not just assassinate the Tyrant, and rule supreme?

Because assassins aren't rulers... And assassins flourish when there is strife.
The Sage Posted - 29 Dec 2010 : 02:58:28
quote:

I sort of look at the semi-secretive 1E Bhaal-worshipping assassin class being like a thuggee cult already, and FRA explains the lack of the assassin class in 2E through Bhaal sucking the vital energy of all his assassin "worshippers" during the ToT (apparently using this power to create his Bhaalspawn progeny).
And it's important to note here, too, that not all assassins were killed when Bhaal weakened. This was the result of a retcon. In the FRCS, on pg. 264, it states that only the assassins that worshipped Bhaal were killed, and thus, not ALL assassins were eradicated during the Time of Troubles.

Additionally, I'll note further that only those characters in the Realms who had the assassin class would've actually died [which means any unstatted characters before this time could have easily survived the event].
Ayrik Posted - 29 Dec 2010 : 02:43:45
I sort of look at the semi-secretive 1E Bhaal-worshipping assassin class being like a thuggee cult already, and FRA explains the lack of the assassin class in 2E through Bhaal sucking the vital energy of all his assassin "worshippers" during the ToT (apparently using this power to create his Bhaalspawn progeny). Jergal, Shar, Talos, Bane, Mask, and later Cyric and Kelemvor would probably challenge any attempt by Kali to intrude upon the Faerūnian pantheon ... though there's a certain appeal to having a mysterious deity of assassins whose very existence is unknown (or at least unconfirmed) outside the secretive guild/order. Ao might oppose such an intrusion as well, though there are other instances of foreign powers (like Tyr) asserting positions among the Faerūnians.

Bhaal's divinity originated with Jergal. Since Mask's avatar during the ToT was the sword Godsbane used by (mortal) Cyric to slay Bhaal, it seems there's a possibility that Mask may have secretly consumed some portion of Bhaal's divine power/portfolio. This is further complicated by Cyric later seizing some of Mask's power through the Cyrinishad, then Kelemvor later assuming Cyric's divine station.
Dalor Darden Posted - 29 Dec 2010 : 00:59:36
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

quote:

I always had great respect for Bhaal...until the Time of Troubles.

It seemed like he was a simple thug...and not very bright at all considering he is supposed to be the Lord of Assassins. He came across more as the Thug of the Back Alley.

This got me to thinking about some stuff we worked on a long time ago in the Utter East thread.

What if Baal truly was a Thug?

As in 'thugee'. The Indian pantheon is FR canon in the Malatra region. I'm fairly certain there was a mention of Khali, but I could be wrong - either way, she could have a presence on Toril if other Vedic powers do.

What if Baal was a Mar (Indianesque-people dwelling in the Utter East), and was disciple of Khali, who hoped he would spread her faith to the Faerūnian pantheon, and instead ascended and took her place?

It could happen.

Thugee isn't too much to consider...or something similar. If The Three originated in the East, it could be even more possible...which would allow my idea (fostered by Markus) that Bane may have been a Gray Orc or Gray Half-Orc to make more sense perhaps.
Dalor Darden Posted - 29 Dec 2010 : 00:56:51
quote:

quote:

It seemed like he was a simple thug...and not very bright at all considering he is supposed to be the Lord of Assassins. He came across more as the Thug of the Back Alley.

I'm not a fan of how he was portrayed there, either, but it actually makes sense, Bhaal was Lord of *MURDER* and the VAST preponderance of Murders would be committed in back alleys by thugs and in the heat of the moment. Hence, he may have begun his deific career as an assassin, but he may well have been subsumed by the portfolio. Otherwise, why not just assassinate the Tyrant, and rule supreme?

I never really thought of it that way...that is a very good point.

Makes me feel somewhat better...though I still expected more brains out of him. Murder is different than killing...I'm pretty sure there is a Demi-God of Slaughter (Garagos?)...but Murder requires preparation, where simple killing in a fight or killing during a mugging seems more simple and less like Murder to me.

I guess it depends on your definition of Murder eh? LOL
Markustay Posted - 28 Dec 2010 : 22:06:40
quote:

This got me to thinking about some stuff we worked on a long time ago in the Utter East thread.

What if Baal truly was a Thug?

As in 'thugee'. The Indian pantheon is FR canon in the Malatra region. I'm fairly certain there was a mention of Khali, but I could be wrong - either way, she could have a presence on Toril if other Vedic powers do.

What if Baal was a Mar (Indianesque-people dwelling in the Utter East), and was disciple of Khali, who hoped he would spread her faith to the Faerūnian pantheon, and instead ascended and took her place?

It could happen.
Brimstone Posted - 28 Dec 2010 : 20:32:34
quote:
Originally posted by Asharak

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Therise

that is, what's the origin of "Mulhorand Prestige Classes and Sundry"? Is it someone's home brew addition?

This is Scott Bennie's work who is the author of FR10 Old Empires.
You can find this work here:
http://kingstears.tripod.com/downloads/OldEmpiresMay2003withbackground.pdf

Didn't Scott Bennie do a PDF on Unther also? I remember downloading a copy awhile back. I cant seem to find it...

The only thing I remember about Unther is: The Alabaster Staff: A History of Unther By Thomas M. Costa

Was a PDF?
Asharak Posted - 28 Dec 2010 : 10:28:34
quote:

quote:

quote:

that is, what's the origin of "Mulhorand Prestige Classes and Sundry"? Is it someone's home brew addition?

Didn't Scott Bennie do a PDF on Unther also? I remember downloading a copy awhile back. I cant seem to find it...

The only thing I remember about Unther is: The Alabaster Staff: A History of Unther By Thomas M. Costa
Knight of the Gate Posted - 28 Dec 2010 : 08:34:51
quote:

I'm not a fan of how he was portrayed there, either, but it actually makes sense, Bhaal was Lord of *MURDER* and the VAST preponderance of Murders would be committed in back alleys by thugs and in the heat of the moment. Hence, he may have begun his deific career as an assassin, but he may well have been subsumed by the portfolio. Otherwise, why not just assassinate the Tyrant, and rule supreme?
Dalor Darden Posted - 28 Dec 2010 : 07:38:20

Ayrik Posted - 28 Dec 2010 : 03:50:53
quote:
Markustay

... I personally feel all of those 'Bhaal' are one and the same, and he's just clever enough (being an ancient, fallen deity) to have everyone fooled ...
Evolution of Baal-cetera in RL mythology seems to mirror that idea. I'm inclined to think Baal (whoever, whatever, and wherever he might be) likewise "split" into Baalzebul, Bael, Belial, Bel, etc ... these, and Bhaal, would all initially be "aspects" of Baal ("parallel" powers formed from the original), much like Faerūnian-Tyr is an aspect of the "original" Norse Tyr (who may have countless other aspects on other worlds). Each of these aspects acts in different ways in different realms, and could gain or lose power and divine stature - sometimes surpassing their progenitor or absorbing so much divinity from other sources that their original identity is lost/forgotten (aside from similarity in names) and they're shaped into something entirely different. After half an eternity it's basically impossible to determine who the original deity was, as lost beyond legend as the origins of the Blood War.

When Cyric stole some of Mask's power, becoming the deity of intrigue, he probably also instantly absorbed all the ancient millennia of history associated with that power, itself containing some of the ancient aeons of history associated with Shar's power dating to the first moments of the cosmos. Maybe it's just not a good idea to eat too many portfolios too rapidly; Cyric was driven insane, even Raistlin got a little loopy. Portfolios can pack a lot of power, part of which shapes and expands (and limits) the mind of the deity in possession; aspects can be created just by putting a portfolio a container (be it an avatar, receptacle, or a remarkable mortal). Maybe these "mental problems" don't occur when Ao tosses portfolios and divine ranks around, but only when gods prey upon each other without Ao's blessing.

An example is Erevis Cale's momentary glimpse of the true power "behind Mask's mask", where Cale is utterly lost and awestruck by the incomprehensibly antediluvian divinity his god possesses ... Cale's puny little mortal/exarch existence may have been forever consumed within this primordial vastness had Mask simply desired it to be so. And Mask is just a lesser power, without a great following, worrying about a lot of problems, comparatively young as far as gods reckon.
The Sage Posted - 28 Dec 2010 : 03:11:33
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

As for Jergal, I have found a 1e reference to him, so he was around before the ToT, and according to a response by THO (not in Ed's thread, IIRC), Jergal was part of Ed's original realms (but still mysterious).

You're referring to this, perhaps?:-
quote:
Hi again, all.
Jorkens, I recall hearing about Jergal in Realmsplay years ago (about the time we players received our legal release forms for our characters, in TSR's initial purchase of the Realms, in 1986), so he was definitely part of Ed's original Realms. More than that, I can't say, because in Ed's Realms the creeds, prayers, and portfolios of the gods (and the doings of their clergy) were known to all, but personal details of the gods themselves, and their avatars, was far more sketchy (unless you were a high-ranking priest of a particular god, or a sages of matters religious) - - and because Jergal, among the gods, was a figure of mystery and some controversy (as opposed to, say, Chauntea or Tempus, whom "everybody could grasp" the aims and concerns of).
I know that the "former god of death, now manipulating other deities" notion is Ed, but I believe specific details of Jergal's doings have been added or augmented by Eric Boyd, Julia Martin, and others (George Krashos? Steven Schend?) in the years since Jergal's first print appearance.
love,
THO
Ayrik Posted - 28 Dec 2010 : 02:31:53
Jergal in 1E? I want. Where, where?

Ed's Faerūnian pantheon seems to be mostly homebrewed gods (except Realms aspects of Helm/Heimdall, Ilmater, Loviatar, Oghma, Mielikki, Tyche, Tyr), though often loosely based on gods from RL mythology, D&D books, and other (fictional) sources - sometimes even bearing similar names to their sources of inspiration. Bhaal could have originally been conceived as some kind of Baal, or maybe something entirely different with a deliberately evil-sounding name ... for all I know, he may have originally been conceived as the Realms name for Baalzebul/Bael/Belial/etc (or an aspect of the same) but later evolved into something less lower planar. I honestly don't know if the Netheril gods were created by Ed or by TSR/WotC.

I suspect that Ed probably designed a core group of "major" deities then fleshed them out over time as the need arose during gameplay. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody really wanted to play a worshipper of Tyr so Tyr became "Realms canon", or somebody wanted to play a ranger so Mielikki was quickly imported intact. But only Ed knows, lol.

The "genesis" of Faerūnian deities would be an interesting question to ask, assuming it hasn't already been asked and answered a dozen times.
Markustay Posted - 28 Dec 2010 : 00:57:14
I would assume - as in, PURE conjecture - that races from that region, where the three continents meet, have a bit of 'Fey Blood' in them, which gives them a natural aptitude for magic.

That's a bit like the 3e Sorcerer lore (although I have always used the 'bloodlines' thing in my games), which both Pathfinder and 4e went even further with.

Imaskar and Shou are heavily connected through the GHotR lore (which I believe was first proposed by Gray Richardson); both were part of Anok-Imaskar.

The way I see it, the Gur that migrated across the north-eastern heartlands (and above the Moonsea) did so as a result of Tuigan (aboriginal K-T peoples) displacing them in the Taan. In their wake they created the Rashemi, Nar, and Eraka (The Ride) peoples, until finally stopping themselves in the fertile Anauroch basin, along the narrow sea. All of those people would have been from pre-Imaskar Raumvaran stock. The Raumathari, on the other hand, were 'those that stayed behind', and were of a more civilized breed, and warred with the early Tuigan... until Imaskar conquered them both. That means the Gur that eventually became the Netherease (in theory, of course) would never have actually encountered the Imaskari, who's empire was at it's infancy when they emigrated out of the Taan.

The only psuedo-canonical 'meeting' between the two peoples would have been the 'sighting' of a Netherease Enclave from afar by people of Imaskar - something that was cut from the final version of the GHotR (and I believe George wrote that). Also, one could surmise that they must have been aware of each other - both had far-flung outposts, and both traded with the Calimshan Empires (who are another oft-forgotten, highly-magical culture, that pre-dates both the Netherease and Imaskari, and never really 'fell').

I have homebrew lore connecting the two, based on a strangely-worded line in Skullport, which I ran with. Halaster was a VERY busy man.
quote:

Markus, some notes about Bhaal:

Beelzebub is already represented in D&D as Baalzebul, Lord of the 7th Hell (and in 1E also Lord of the 6th layer, described as technically inferior to Mephistopheles in hierarchy but "second [in power] only to Asmodeus"). Beelzebub/Baalzebul both share the same station, same title ("Lord of the Flies"), and same origins (regardless of whether you prefer 1E's simple Prince of Hell version or the retconned apocryphal fallen archon version).

1E also presents Bael, Duke of Hell (a vassal who serves Arch-devil Mammon, King of the 3rd Hell); Great Belial (Arch-devil and Ruler of the 4th Hell); Bel (in service of Arch-devil Dispater, Ruler of the 2nd Hell).

Ba'al (Baal) was a god worshipped in ancient Semetic religions (mainly by Levantine peoples such as the Canaanites and Phoenicians). The name was demonized by Christians and evolved into Bael, Baelzebub, Bel, and Belial. I think it's likely Ed devised Bhaal from scratch, though I don't know enough about Baal to say whether he was used as a model or inspiration.
I am aware of all that - I researched it all just before writing my homebrew theory - but I personally feel all of those 'Bhaal' are one and the same, and he's just clever enough (being an ancient, fallen deity) to have everyone fooled. Just my take, is all.

Old Gods never die.. they just slink off somewhere and lick their wounds... and bide their time...

As for Jergal, I have found a 1e reference to him, so he was around before the ToT, and according to a response by THO (not in Ed's thread, IIRC), Jergal was part of Ed's original realms (but still mysterious).
Knight of the Gate Posted - 27 Dec 2010 : 23:50:30
I have a complicated relationship with Races of Faerun. On one hand, it is the sole location for some of my favorite bits of lore, and on the other, I have had the same experience as MT. There seem to be some pretty major lore loopholes in spots, while in others, it's just a great book.
Back on topic, I had always assumed that the proto-Netherese of Seventon were an offshoot of the Rengarth peoples. Having said that, if you ARE right, MT, the REALLY interesting thing is that the 3 most powerful human magic-using cultures in Torillian history(Imaskari, Netherese, Shou) may all have a common element to their lineage.
Markustay Posted - 27 Dec 2010 : 23:32:34
I am only having that attitude because I made three attempts to use that tome to clarify/justify something I was working on (based on previous lore), and ALL THREE TIMES the tome contradicted previous lore. This is why I have chosen to disregard it in most cases (I had more here - specific examples - but I don't want this to go downhill).

Anyhow, here's the kicker - I just read the Gur entry, and if anything, it confirms everything I have said about them! That entry clearly states that the Gur migrated from the east - PRECISELY what I have been saying, which just happens to be right-next-door to ancient tribe of Taangan called the 'Gur'. Now, nowhere in canon does it say those two people are the same Gur, but considering the language and location, it would be rather odd if they weren't. Of course they speak a language very similar to Rashemi - both languages are part of the Raumvari (NOT Raumathari) family. Raumathari was ancient Raumvari influenced by Roushoum (Imaskari), and THAT language was based upon ancient Devic (a language which was the forerunner of Roushoum and Durpari). Roushoum was probably the final language of the Imaskar Empire, which means it was Devic with massive Shou influeneces. Several thousand years is plenty of time for languages to change dramatically.

A great part of what I do is take into account culture, language, and racial characteristics (even things like eye color), when determining when and where each people originated from. Occasionally we have 'hiccups' in the natural order like the Imaskar Empire, which 'overwrites' the culture and language of others it comes into contact with (which actually works in our favor when trying to meld lore together).

Regardless, the only thing I feel I need to find now is that one entry that states the Seventon peoples were originally of the Gur (which DOES exist somewhere). As far as I'm concerned, the origins of the Gur themselves has been cleared up thanks to you reminding me of that oft-overlooked tome.

I guess I have to put it back on my 'must have' reference list.
George Krashos Posted - 27 Dec 2010 : 22:53:21
While I can't speak for the book as a whole the 'human' section was written by Eric Boyd with a bit of help from yours truly. As I recall it wasn't that crappy a job. And it's the burden of shared world writing that you have to embrace and adopt all the material that precedes your own - whether you like it, agree with it or detest it. That's Realities of the Realms 101.

-- George Krashos
Zireael Posted - 27 Dec 2010 : 14:15:15
quote:
Originally posted by Quale

Do you mean the inconsistencies between Races of Faerun and the Dragon Annual article about languages? I'd rather ignore the Dragon Annual.

Not that. Take the elves, for example. There are quite a lot of errors there...
Quale Posted - 27 Dec 2010 : 11:26:32
Do you mean the inconsistencies between Races of Faerun and the Dragon Annual article about languages? I'd rather ignore the Dragon Annual.
Markustay Posted - 27 Dec 2010 : 09:17:31
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

My query is based on the Gur write-up in "Races of Faerūn" which doesn't really tally with your musings on that particular point.

-- George Krashos
Shall I begin to point-out the NUMEROUS inconsistencies in that tome?

One of the very few I never bother to reference - it just confuses everything even more.

So I guess there is some canon I am more then willing to ignore.
Brimstone Posted - 27 Dec 2010 : 08:34:07
quote:

quote:

George Krashos Posted - 27 Dec 2010 : 07:44:35
My query is based on the Gur write-up in "Races of Faerūn" which doesn't really tally with your musings on that particular point.

-- George Krashos

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000