Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 The Tomb of Zahyra

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nametab Posted - 19 Aug 2010 : 23:00:40
I'm looking for some information on the Tomb of Zahyra in Tethyr. All I have is the info contained in Lands of Intrigue. Zahyra was the first Court Vizera in the kingdom of Tethyr, she died in -99 DR and was buried in a tomb in the Starspire Mountains. Does anyone actually know a more precise location of the tomb and what can be one expect upon entering it?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Hoondatha Posted - 23 Aug 2010 : 13:47:48
Par for the course from that box set, I'd say...
The Sage Posted - 23 Aug 2010 : 01:32:22
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Actually, after doing some digging, the excerpt I was thinking about is actually located here at the Keep:

Check out the "Preview of Lands of Intrigue": http://www.candlekeep.com/library/lore.htm
Well, there you go. I also went through the Candlekeep archives, but apparently missed this as well.
quote:
I do recall that Steven sent me a few prior to publishing excerpts of LOI as a reward for some stuff I did for him at the time, so I will look at that stuff to see if there is anything else.
Please do. This has all become rather intriguing, now.
George Krashos Posted - 23 Aug 2010 : 01:15:45
Actually, after doing some digging, the excerpt I was thinking about is actually located here at the Keep:

Check out the "Preview of Lands of Intrigue": http://www.candlekeep.com/library/lore.htm

I do recall that Steven sent me a few prior to publishing excerpts of LOI as a reward for some stuff I did for him at the time, so I will look at that stuff to see if there is anything else.

-- George Krashos
George Krashos Posted - 23 Aug 2010 : 00:52:42
Dang, I was relying on you "lore savants" to help my lazy **** out.

Okay, I'll have a look in my folders.

-- George Krashos
Wooly Rupert Posted - 22 Aug 2010 : 23:12:53
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

As usual, Steven Schend overwrote LOI and as I recall one of the bits cut for space related to the discovery of the tomb of the First Court Vizera. A "sneak peek" at the LOI product which WotC released years ago for download on their site (it might still be there as a 'hidden link') contained the information as I recall.

If no-one at the Keep can track anything further down to assist you, I'll get my folders out and provide the info.

-- George Krashos

Hmmm. I do remember downloading that file, but I can neither find it or the old URL for it, anywhere in my archives. What about you Wooly?

It doesn't ring any bells...
The Sage Posted - 20 Aug 2010 : 01:30:50
quote:

As usual, Steven Schend overwrote LOI and as I recall one of the bits cut for space related to the discovery of the tomb of the First Court Vizera. A "sneak peek" at the LOI product which WotC released years ago for download on their site (it might still be there as a 'hidden link') contained the information as I recall.

If no-one at the Keep can track anything further down to assist you, I'll get my folders out and provide the info.

-- George Krashos

Hmmm. I do remember downloading that file, but I can neither find it or the old URL for it, anywhere in my archives. What about you Wooly?
George Krashos Posted - 20 Aug 2010 : 00:41:02

-- George Krashos

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000