Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Who is the most beautiful woman in the Realms?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jelennet Posted - 04 May 2010 : 08:47:54
Who is the most beautiful woman in the Realms? Between gods and between mortals? What do you think?
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
froglegg Posted - 09 May 2010 : 00:10:12
quote:
Originally posted by Tyranthraxus

As a goddes of beauty Sune would be the winner I guess. As for mortals the Seven Sisters would be among the most beautiful women. Personally I think Alias of Westgate is one of the hottest chicks in the Realms with her 80's punk-like hair and her sexy chainmail, and don't forget the funky "tattoos"

WOO-HOO +1 .

John
Joran Nobleheart Posted - 08 May 2010 : 23:34:26
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Alystra Illianniis

Pertverts. LOL!!! Actually, I'd have to agree that the seven would all be up there ...
I don't know. Just based solely on their images in the 2e Heroes' Lorebook, I'd have to say only Laeral and the Simbul hit me as the most "beautiful" of the Seven. In terms of descriptive beauty, however, Ed's write-ups for the various Sisters in The Seven Sisters tome are the most fitting.

I agree about the pictures. However, even after reading The Seven Sisters, I never really cared for any of them, especially not Alustriel. Well, I take that back. I really liked and admired Syluné; her picture was very lovely also in the Heroes' Lorebook. As for deities, I've never really seen that many good images of them. Eldath strikes me as being lovely though, and I kind of liked the picture of The Red Knight. Might be a good idea to put Hanali and Sehanine in there, too.
Nicolai Withander Posted - 08 May 2010 : 16:50:44
4'10" +2d10 90lb x 2d4 lb
4'5" +2d10 70lb x 2d4 lb

That the elves hight weight stuff from races of fearun!
Jelennet Posted - 08 May 2010 : 07:36:11
Then here is another noob's question (Ahem... My tradition). If so-called "fat elves" look normal in human standarts, then other thin elves must be anorexic.
I don't think that anorexia looks beautiful by any standarts.
Do you know the official weight and height for elves from the Forgotten Realms?
Sill Alias Posted - 08 May 2010 : 06:41:40
Fat by elven standarts I believe. I think they would look normal in human eyes.
Jelennet Posted - 08 May 2010 : 06:18:23
Well, I really don't think that all elves are attractive.
Here are some quotes from Elaine Cunningham:

"Her swordmaster was one of the older students at Melee-Magthere. A stocky, rather unattractive male from some lesser family, he seemed alternately annoyed at having to tutor a first-year priestess and delighted to have the chance to lord it over a Baenre female."

"The priestesses of Srune'lett were often referred to as the "fat sisters"—not in their hearing, of course—and many members of the clan, both male and female, lacked the lithe, slender form that was the drow ideal. Dargathan, it would seem, was more than a little sensitive about this fact."

So elves can be fat.
I'm sure that Seven Sisters are more attractive than fat elves.

Alystra Illianniis Posted - 08 May 2010 : 05:55:01
quote:
Originally posted by Sill Alias

Like with appearrance of those humanoids in "Avatar"?

Sadly, I've yet to see that movie, but from what I HAVE seen in trailers, yeah, that might be about right.
The Sage Posted - 08 May 2010 : 05:37:15
quote:
Originally posted by Alystra Illianniis

Pertverts. LOL!!! Actually, I'd have to agree that the seven would all be up there ...
I don't know. Just based solely on their images in the 2e Heroes' Lorebook, I'd have to say only Laeral and the Simbul hit me as the most "beautiful" of the Seven. In terms of descriptive beauty, however, Ed's write-ups for the various Sisters in The Seven Sisters tome are the most fitting.
Sill Alias Posted - 08 May 2010 : 04:38:56
Like with appearrance of those humanoids in "Avatar"?
Alystra Illianniis Posted - 08 May 2010 : 04:13:37
Pertverts. LOL!!! Actually, I'd have to agree that the seven would all be up there, but so would the Srinshee, and Arilyn. As to the whole human vs elf debate, I'd say it depends on the individual. While I've never heard of an unattractive elf woman, I'm sure there are some who do not begin to compare to those mentioned above.
Sill Alias Posted - 08 May 2010 : 03:25:34
quote:
Originally posted by Jorkens

quote:
Originally posted by Nicolai Withander

Per difinition no human female can be more beutiful than the a very beutiful elf. Just remember that, when you toss the wrong names around!

Which definition is that?

Elves are to thin and young looking. We are talking women here, not teenagers.

If they are not so beautiful, Why there is so much half-elves? Seriously, maybe they have angular faces and all, it depends on the subrace. Just how sexy is drow. RRarr!
Nicolai Withander Posted - 06 May 2010 : 20:45:43
it is MY difinition!!!

And since my difinitions always are correct then... well need I say more!
Jorkens Posted - 06 May 2010 : 20:03:23
quote:
Originally posted by Nicolai Withander

Per difinition no human female can be more beutiful than the a very beutiful elf. Just remember that, when you toss the wrong names around!

Which definition is that?

Elves are to thin and young looking. We are talking women here, not teenagers.
Nicolai Withander Posted - 06 May 2010 : 19:41:15
Alisttair Posted - 06 May 2010 : 14:58:14
quote:
Originally posted by Kyrene

Tarrasque (if female)

Is that a form of animal loving????
GRYPHON Posted - 06 May 2010 : 14:52:51
Storm Silverhand. . .
Kyrene Posted - 06 May 2010 : 14:40:25
Tarrasque (if female)
Alisttair Posted - 06 May 2010 : 13:41:26
For mortals I have to agree with Joran about Laeral. The seven sisters can all easily be voted #1.
Joran Nobleheart Posted - 06 May 2010 : 01:31:04
I really like Laeral myself, especially from Hero's Lorebook. Great artwork!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 06 May 2010 : 00:44:31
quote:

As a goddes of beauty Sune would be the winner I guess. As for mortals the Seven Sisters would be among the most beautiful women. Personally I think Alias of Westgate is one of the hottest chicks in the Realms with her 80's punk-like hair and her sexy chainmail, and don't forget the funky "tattoos"

Okay, I remember the 80's, and I'm not seeing anything particularly punkish about Alias's hair.
Nicolai Withander Posted - 05 May 2010 : 19:20:15
You are all fools... Its the Shrinshee!
Alisttair Posted - 05 May 2010 : 17:10:05
quote:

As a goddes of beauty Sune would be the winner I guess. As for mortals the Seven Sisters would be among the most beautiful women. Personally U think Alias of Westgate is one of the hottest chicks in the Realms with her 80's punk-like hair and her sexy chainmail, and don't forget the funky "tattoos"

Ahhhh....sexy chainmail...
Tyranthraxus Posted - 05 May 2010 : 16:31:48
Jorkens Posted - 04 May 2010 : 16:59:24
It would be difficult to compete against Sharess and Sune if one was merely a mortal. Of course one could go by illustrations done in Realms products, but that's the only way a mortal could win.
Brace Cormaeril Posted - 04 May 2010 : 15:18:37
Amlaruil Moonflower, hands down.
The Sage Posted - 04 May 2010 : 14:57:47
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

The Hooded One...nuff said.

Or, more specifically, whichever NPC the lovely Lady Hooded One is playing.
Alisttair Posted - 04 May 2010 : 14:07:56
Sharess is a cutie.
sfdragon Posted - 04 May 2010 : 13:56:33
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

why she hasnt been made Exarch yet we will never know.....
The Red Walker Posted - 04 May 2010 : 13:46:02
Cleric Generic Posted - 04 May 2010 : 11:54:12
Me, obviously... Don't let the beard fool you.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000