Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Is Nalia (BG) neutral or chaotic?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jelennet Posted - 04 May 2010 : 03:18:24
Nalia from BG is NG in the game Baldur's gate 2 and CG in the manual. So, what do you think about her? Is she neutral or chaotic?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sill Alias Posted - 05 May 2010 : 05:14:39
I think Dragon Breath and other spells are Epic spells, made to ready players to 3ed games. But due to unability of changing the interface to make special page for them, they made them memorized in 9th level page. Or at least I think so.

Talking about alignment, I think it is strange to know that alignment of Bhaltazar is *SPOILER ALERT* lawful good.
skychrome Posted - 04 May 2010 : 21:37:46
I always have Nalia in my group instead of Imoen. She has sufficient thieving skills to pick locks but becomes a much more powerful mage than Imoen, who cannot level up that fast due to her imprisonment. Nalia using level 9 Dragon Breath at a relatively early stage of the game... that's the way to deal damage.

Anyhow, she is listed as CG, but unless you play evil with a LG group or good with a CE group, the alignment issue is no big deal in BG, except for personal dislikings between certain NPCs.

Edit: actually I guess Dragonīs Breath is level 10, but shares the level 9 slots in the game.
Zireael Posted - 04 May 2010 : 16:51:14
Game files say Nalia is CG.
Sill Alias Posted - 04 May 2010 : 06:30:25
Bard. You know, when you have to think how to smash the horde of evil creatures or a dragon by the most minor spells (to 6th level max) it really makes your brain tingle, which gives you a good feeling. I also like the instruments they can use. And ringmail...with it you rule! Too bad I haven't played the BG2:ToB yet.
Also I played a ranger kit archer and assassin. Kinda cool to make super backstab or super shot from bow.
Jelennet Posted - 04 May 2010 : 06:24:02
I played BG as a fighter cos I read somewhere that for a beginner it is easier to play as a fighter. But of course I like sorcerers and wizards. I'm going to replay BG someday and then I'll choose a wizard. And what is your favorite class?
Hmm... I googled Nalia and found thaton some sites she is listed as CG, on other she is NG.
Sill Alias Posted - 04 May 2010 : 06:18:09
True. She is the rebellious noble (at least against the traditions and oppression), thinking idealistically. Did you played only by wizard?
Jelennet Posted - 04 May 2010 : 05:28:52
I don't know. I gave the game to the friend of my brother and he didn't return it.
In my opinion she is more chaotic than neutral.
Sill Alias Posted - 04 May 2010 : 05:13:02
Strange. What version did you played? I have chaotic in both.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000