Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Yawning Portal Map

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gelcur Posted - 25 Feb 2010 : 19:43:28
What have people been using for this map? The ones in printed materials seem to be wrong looking something like this.

I found Mystery_Man's map here at Candlekeep which I am thinking of using it.

I figured I would see if there are other options or if people have other suggestions.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Erik Scott de Bie Posted - 16 Mar 2010 : 02:08:05
I do want to point out that for anyone who's planning on the D&D Encounters series starting this Wednesday (written by that one tall and annoying guy), the Yawning Portal features prominently in the first session.

Now enough with the spoilers!

Cheers
Afetbinttuzani Posted - 15 Mar 2010 : 22:11:32
Michael Muller has a nice image of the interior of the Yawning Portal in the Candlekeep Gallery.
wintermute27 Posted - 14 Mar 2010 : 04:52:22
I like the map presented in the wonderful Map of Waterdeep found here. The best way to find it is to use the bookmarks and click on "The Yawning Portal" under "Structures" > "Inns & Boarding Houses". Then use the Layers to view the 3 floors of the inn.

Turns out that that map from Expedition to Undermountain is the same as the one from the 1e City System box set.
Gelcur Posted - 26 Feb 2010 : 14:24:23
The first link is the map in Expedition to Undermountain. Note the lack of a yawning portal.

Mystery_Man's map, the second link, is very nice and it has a yawning portal. Though I do not see things like the secondary wet well in the back room. It also has an additional staircase that in the middle of the room, not sure if I like it.
Hawkins Posted - 26 Feb 2010 : 03:50:57
I believe there is a map of the Yawning Portal in Expedition to Undermountain.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000