Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 FR WIKI

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Randal_Dundragon Posted - 29 Jul 2009 : 00:59:04
Would anyone happen to know another site were i can get additional info on the realms. Went to the FR wiki but it wasn't as helpful as i was hoping, So if anybody has any other sources i would appreciate it.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lord Necro Posted - 30 Jul 2009 : 16:50:50
I found that, at least for history in FR, that the Sorcerers Place was a good one.
Here: http://www.sorcerers.net/Worlds/FR/index.php

The info is a bit vague though...
Randal_Dundragon Posted - 30 Jul 2009 : 16:26:30
lol Right :)
The Sage Posted - 30 Jul 2009 : 01:04:03
Yeah, just ask him. Wherever he is.
George Krashos Posted - 29 Jul 2009 : 23:56:23
Just ask Sage!

-- George Krashos
Caolin Posted - 29 Jul 2009 : 07:43:00
quote:
Originally posted by SeeDiGi

I found it pretty lacking myself. The best place is just to ask questions here and at the wotc website.

It is lacking compared to some other genre wikis but it has been steadily getting better. I always find myself going there while I am reading a novel to find some info on a character or a place that I am not familiar with (1 year between trilogy novels makes it hard to keep track of things). A year ago I usually found the site pretty useless, but as I said it has steadily been getting better. Hopefully one day it will be as in depth as Wookiepedia.
SeeDiGi Posted - 29 Jul 2009 : 03:56:56
I found it pretty lacking myself. The best place is just to ask questions here and at the wotc website.
Randal_Dundragon Posted - 29 Jul 2009 : 01:51:17
No problem, but if anyone does happen to know another site i would appreciate it. I'm currently away from home for an extended period and being able to find the info would make trying to convert various things to the pathfinder rules a lot easier then trying from memory.
The Sage Posted - 29 Jul 2009 : 01:38:03
Aye.

It's just we've had problems with this topic before. So I'd like to be clear about this right from the start. And to avoid any potential problems, by ensuring friendly participation for ALL scribes.

Randal_Dundragon Posted - 29 Jul 2009 : 01:29:52
My apologies, just didnt find it very helpful is all, ill try to keep my posts a little more "Diplomatic". Wasnt trying to start anything i swear :).
The Sage Posted - 29 Jul 2009 : 01:04:15
I'd appreciate you being a little more "cautious" with your opinions about the FR Wiki, Randal. As this exact topic has been kind of a flashpoint for heated discussions here at Candlekeep in the past.

And I will note that there are a dedicated few, like fw190a8, who are endeavouring to ensure that most of the content on the FR Wiki is valid, and relates specifically to canon.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000