Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 From the Commentary on the Feedback Scroll...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jakk Posted - 27 Oct 2008 : 03:50:21
...by demand of unknown popularity, we have the Wooly Rupert poll! This is inspired by the following exchange, originally from the above-named scroll:
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by scererar

quote:

<chop>...Hells, the only thing that we all agree on, as a community, is that I am so utterly cool.

I think we need a poll to truly determine that Wooley

No need. I feel the truthiness of my statement.

I decided... what the heck. Let's create this poll. Just remember when you're voting... However you might actually feel, he's still a mod, so perhaps a modicum of moderation is in order when considering your vote. (Gratuitous punnery fully intended.)

To The Sage and Alaundo: Make sure you both vote!
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kajehase Posted - 10 Nov 2008 : 12:43:09
I went for the "Master of Mischief" option. I would have gone for the "utterly cool Space Hamster" one if it weren't for the fact that our dear Woolpert has told us all how much he like the deity Lurue so many times, and in so similar worded terms, that if he does it again I may have to scream!
Lord Karsus Posted - 10 Nov 2008 : 06:11:24
-I don't know, Wooly...Straight from Sage's mouth:

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Ha!

**Little does Markus realise that the Sage is secretly plotting away on a nefarious scheme to strike down Alaundo the Seer once Candlekeep 4 is born.

History will call this prophetic event the Scrollplague. Loremasters in years to come will reflect on the devastating period of chaotic knowledge when all scrolls throughout the halls of Candlekeep burst their bonds, and areas of wild chatter began raging across the virtual landscape. Some shelves would be affected, while the Scrollplague itself left others untouched. Select scrolls would be mutated by the event, transformed into hideous collections of idle and innane off-topicness that bore little to no resemblance of their former selves. And, perhaps most tragic of all, certain areas of the library would be transposed with portions of the Wizards forum, bringing strange and unusual posters into the hallowed halls of knowledge, and with them, topics and discussions of Realmslore that would otherwise be considered alien to the scribes of Candlekeep.

-He's more powerful than he lets on to...
Wooly Rupert Posted - 09 Nov 2008 : 06:06:00
quote:

As if there were ever any doubt!

There is no doubt at all... I am quite confident in your inability to smack anyone down. All we have to do is ask you to put it on the to-do list!
The Sage Posted - 08 Nov 2008 : 23:59:36
As if there were ever any doubt!
Brimstone Posted - 08 Nov 2008 : 19:53:55
quote:
Originally posted by Jakk

...by demand of unknown popularity, we have the Wooly Rupert poll! This is inspired by the following exchange, originally from the above-named scroll:
quote:

quote:

quote:

<chop>...Hells, the only thing that we all agree on, as a community, is that I am so utterly cool.

I decided... what the heck. Let's create this poll. Just remember when you're voting... However you might actually feel, he's still a mod, so perhaps a modicum of moderation is in order when considering your vote. (Gratuitous punnery fully intended.)

-Wooly is cool and all, but I think the Sage would lay a major smackdown on the rodent!

BRIMSTONE
khorne Posted - 27 Oct 2008 : 15:47:07
First option, but Boo would still defeat him hands-down.
GRYPHON Posted - 27 Oct 2008 : 13:42:49
Gotta go with the first option...
Alisttair Posted - 27 Oct 2008 : 10:21:42
WOOLY ROOLES!!!
BARDOBARBAROS Posted - 27 Oct 2008 : 09:24:01
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Wooly, Schmooly... The Sage will smack him down.
The Sage Posted - 27 Oct 2008 : 06:41:39
quote:

I suspected as much... and that's why I decided to follow through. And I'm glad I did, because the conversation has been rather amusing... to say nothing of the poll results, although those are more surprising than anything; I didn't think anyone would have eyes so bad as to mistake a giant space hamster for a reindeer.
Give our fellow scribes some time. Eventually they'll all come to realise what we already know deep within ourselves... that a Master of Mischief can never compare to the Loremaster Most High!

**Says the Sage as he slowly begins handing out small pouches to passing scribes, each containing a singular rare volume of lost lore from his own personal collection**

Purple Dragon Knight Posted - 27 Oct 2008 : 06:36:40
Schmooly Rupert! LOL!
Kentinal Posted - 27 Oct 2008 : 05:02:23
quote:

Okay, who thinks I'm a reindeer?!?

Considering that is currently highist vote, I guess many do.

Let me go down the list.

4 limbs, check
tail, check
hair, check
teeth, check
red nose, unkonwn

4 out of 5 *wink*
Jakk Posted - 27 Oct 2008 : 04:39:14
quote:

uuh I was kinda joking

I suspected as much... and that's why I decided to follow through. And I'm glad I did, because the conversation has been rather amusing... to say nothing of the poll results, although those are more surprising than anything; I didn't think anyone would have eyes so bad as to mistake a giant space hamster for a reindeer.

Edit: and yes, I miss the giant space hamsters from 2E Spelljammer. I tended to make them landbound and legless, though... kinda like two-ton Tribbles...
Kuje Posted - 27 Oct 2008 : 04:35:13
Post count, smosh count. I was here a few months before you. Post counts don't mean notta.

quote:

It does count for something. You have a higher post count, which I will likely never catch up with. That's about all it counts for, though!

KnightErrantJR Posted - 27 Oct 2008 : 04:25:50
I think it had to do with you running around saying "She thinks I'm cuuuuute."
Wooly Rupert Posted - 27 Oct 2008 : 04:24:13
Okay, who thinks I'm a reindeer?!?
Wooly Rupert Posted - 27 Oct 2008 : 04:11:43
quote:

I'm not even bothering to put personal bias partly aside. I voted the last option. I've been here the longest, after all. That should count for something more than just mere Wooly-inspired trickery.

It does count for something. You have a higher post count, which I will likely never catch up with. That's about all it counts for, though!
The Sage Posted - 27 Oct 2008 : 03:57:34
I'm not even bothering to put personal bias partly aside. I voted the last option. I've been here the longest, after all. That should count for something more than just mere Wooly-inspired trickery.
Ashe Ravenheart Posted - 27 Oct 2008 : 03:53:34
Official butt-kissing vote for favors of a possible nature in the future.
scererar Posted - 27 Oct 2008 : 03:52:14
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

uuh I was kinda joking

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000