Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Yondalla paladins

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Marek Posted - 26 Aug 2008 : 11:24:06
I couldn't find anything on them, does anybody have anything to share?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Purple Dragon Knight Posted - 26 Aug 2008 : 18:32:52
quote:
Originally posted by Na-Gang

I am aware of their mention on page 26 of the 3E FRCS and the same order is mentioned on page 104 of Champions of Valor where they are named "Shields of Yondalla." These paladins may multiclass freely as monks.

A different order known as the "Wayward Wardens' (Champions of Valor p105) includes Paladins amongst their number. These paladins may multiclass freely as clerics and rangers. These Wayward Wardens are also discussed in Demihuman Deities (p181) although no mention is made of Paladins specifically.

Yeah... Wayward Warden is Yondalla's paladin order. I'm more into rogue/paladins than cleric/pals or ranger/pals, so personally I'd go for Arvoreen's paladin order...
Kuje Posted - 26 Aug 2008 : 18:32:23
Then I'd probably say that is all the text you are going to find about them because it seems to me that she has paladins was a 3e invention. :)
Na-Gang Posted - 26 Aug 2008 : 17:15:21
I am aware of their mention on page 26 of the 3E FRCS and the same order is mentioned on page 104 of Champions of Valor where they are named "Shields of Yondalla." These paladins may multiclass freely as monks.

A different order known as the "Wayward Wardens' (Champions of Valor p105) includes Paladins amongst their number. These paladins may multiclass freely as clerics and rangers. These Wayward Wardens are also discussed in Demihuman Deities (p181) although no mention is made of Paladins specifically.
Kuje Posted - 26 Aug 2008 : 16:13:17
Not sure what source you are looking at.... is it Faiths & Pantheons? Because in Demihuman Deities, she doesn't have paladins listed as a class.....
Marek Posted - 26 Aug 2008 : 14:24:51
Do you suggest I ask the man above?
We found info on Arvoreen paladins but it doesn't saying anything about Yondalla's except for the fact that a her clerics can multiclass as paladins.
The Sage Posted - 26 Aug 2008 : 14:16:48
No sources immediately come to mind. And I don't specifically recall anything about them in Demihuman Deities.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000