Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Who or what is your all time Favorite

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Cyric Posted - 11 Oct 2003 : 01:57:15
Mine is Tempus blackthorne(from the avatars he was the servant of Bane) he is and Malik is of course. They are the mine favorit.
And i just say who i hate the most to evrybodey in the harpers i hate them and That stupid elf from the shade trilogi
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cyric Posted - 27 Oct 2003 : 16:04:38
You know you like Cyric,William.
William of Waterdeep Posted - 24 Oct 2003 : 00:33:23
quote:
Originally posted by Cyric

wel thats true at least

Worship Cyric or die...blah blah blah...Mwa ha ha ha. *cough,cough,choke* Whew, that evil stuff is rough on ya.
Cyric Posted - 23 Oct 2003 : 16:59:04
wel thats true at least
The Cardinal Posted - 23 Oct 2003 : 06:49:40
.....Rrrrriiiiiigggggghhhhhttttt......
Ok you lost me there... There are no stupid questions.... only stupid people with stupid answers...
William of Waterdeep Posted - 22 Oct 2003 : 14:47:47
quote:
Originally posted by Jander Sunstar

1-Jaster is my actual brother. I live in dorms and rarely see him (real life)
2-I wondered if to speak an other language in Candelekeep is ok
3-But I decieded to mention such a stupid question is more stupid so I withdrew it.
4-I love this place and sorry for my stupidity mixed with sudden burst of emotion

I just lost you a minute but,no problem my friend.
Jander Sunstar Posted - 22 Oct 2003 : 12:52:06
1-Jaster is my actual brother. I live in dorms and rarely see him (real life)
2-I wondered if to speak an other language in Candelekeep is ok
3-But I decieded to mention such a stupid question is more stupid so I withdrew it.
4-I love this place and sorry for my stupidity mixed with sudden burst of emotion

William of Waterdeep Posted - 22 Oct 2003 : 03:42:23
quote:

OK ę M WRONG
ECERYONE SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT ĘS SAID
BUT NO PROBLEM
NON ENGLĘSH SPEAKERS CAN FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO GO

sorry if ę talked a lot about nothing
ę love here

:William stratches his bald head with a bewilderd look in his eyes: Unnnh?

Cardinal: You are probably so right about Cyric.
Jander Sunstar Posted - 21 Oct 2003 : 22:29:08
OK ę M WRONG
ECERYONE SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT ĘS SAID
BUT NO PROBLEM
NON ENGLĘSH SPEAKERS CAN FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO GO

sorry if ę talked a lot about nothing
ę love here
Bookwyrm Posted - 21 Oct 2003 : 22:22:28
quote:

Brother you must read some other stuff. Ahhh I understand how hard to be away from you
I ll send u some stuff
I cannot understand to write english to my native people. Is it a rule that we obey or is it the sign of our assimilation in here

Jander, that was just a tad confusing. Would you mind restating that for us dodering monolinguists?
Jander Sunstar Posted - 21 Oct 2003 : 22:13:40
Brother you must read some other stuff. Ahhh I understand how hard to be away from you
I ll send u some stuff
I cannot understand to write english to my native people. Is it a rule that we obey or is it the sign of our assimilation in here
Jaster Sunstar Posted - 21 Oct 2003 : 21:10:09
I like Drizzt best.
I like his int because he overcomes his foes not only with his sword but his brain. And his golden heart must inspire a lot of hero I believe. He is a good example to all drows
Vallandar Posted - 21 Oct 2003 : 11:11:53
I don't get why you hate these poor Harpers they are just a bunch of righteous, good hearted, free and dedicated people.

All those who meddle in and disrupt the free flow or merchantile trade, whether brigands, marauding ogres or thrice-cursed harpers, are worthy of little more than contempt.
The Cardinal Posted - 21 Oct 2003 : 07:20:05
I disagree Will, Cyric would willingly blast one or more of his own minions in a blatant misuse of power... Cyric is not Mad nor Insane for to say he is is a insult to the Mad and Insane everywhere. He's merely.... thoughtless... yes and careless. Tis odd, looking back at a few of mine and Cyric's posts... We find such common ground yet be on opposite sides at the same instant.... Oh well. I Repeat that following Cyric willingly will only lead to one's own destruction, since he allows none above him... Pretty much the same reason I don't Follow Shar. Agree totally with Sharian thought EXCEPT that one cannot ( is not supposed to anyways) strive to better their lot.
William of Waterdeep Posted - 20 Oct 2003 : 23:51:03
quote:
Originally posted by lowtech

quote:

Cyric would not kill his servant, and a maseter who kills his own in that matter are not worthey, but Cyric would not do souch things

Altogether now: Hahahahahahahahaha!

I Hahahahahahahaha agree.He wouldn't do it,he would bless someone else for doing it though.
Jander Sunstar Posted - 20 Oct 2003 : 22:03:45
He can even kill himself. Actually his megalomania can cause his malfunctioned mind process evaluates the posibilities of being the almighty of fearun. But he will realize after his defeats this cannot be done. So, dissapointed by his neverending failures his situation becomes worse he will start to destroy everything under his thumb. Then he only way to escape from the pain of severe dissapoitment would be death. Suicide to confront his illness.
But if he takes 2 valiums once morning once before bed and of course attends a therapy he can be fine.
lowtech Posted - 20 Oct 2003 : 20:44:32
quote:

Cyric would not kill his servant, and a maseter who kills his own in that matter are not worthey, but Cyric would not do souch things

Altogether now: Hahahahahahahahaha!
Cyric Posted - 20 Oct 2003 : 16:43:13
William of Waterdeep Posted - 20 Oct 2003 : 00:38:32
Cyric,you hate all the good and trust all the evil.Those you trust in
would slit your throat in a New York minute if you got in the way.
The Cardinal Posted - 19 Oct 2003 : 21:17:04
To put your faith in cyric only proves the magnatude of your folly. If you are weak but hold many protfolios and choose to serve the black sun he will trick you, consume you and leave you in oblivion.
Cyric Posted - 19 Oct 2003 : 21:10:45
i think steal your plan exept for Corruption and dont like souch things and Cyric has Insanity since Insanity and madnes are they same and i just steal lojalty from torm and war from tempus and serv Cyric wahhahahaahahhahahahahahaand
The Cardinal Posted - 19 Oct 2003 : 20:55:30
Ah, but Cyric is no longer mad ( well more or less). And I've asked and as far as anyone's heard no deity has claimed a maddness or even an insanity portfolio. Which is good news for me.. I'll simply claim Insanity, and Corruption ( since Moander is dead).. maybe add the Sun as well ( since Amunator don't need it where he is) and Steal power from Ulutiu ( he's slumbering so...)... Yes Cyric I am a man with a plan.. a great plan and I will stand beside the great Cyric as a equal, and ally... then cast the fool from his throne and claim it as my own
SUCH WONDERFUL PLANS!!! MWA HA HA HA!!
Cyric Posted - 19 Oct 2003 : 20:11:37
There is nothing wrong with being insane, just as that i said for is not the black sun god of madnes
William of Waterdeep Posted - 19 Oct 2003 : 19:10:30
quote:
Originally posted by Cardinal Deimos

Actually to me ( if ye be speakin' ta me) it makes quite alot of sense.... although I have been told by almost everyone I've met in my so far long life, that alot of what I say or do don't make alot of sense. But I understand that the line between maddness and genius is very fine, not all can comprehend the divinity that is me. There is a method to my maddness, to hate just on the principal, to like for no other reason except to like in itself, to me, that make perfect sense. The ideas and reasons I follow are up to fate, destiny, chance, luck, and fortune. Free of all biased opinion and thought. Never generalize but treat each thing as a seperate and unique experience or entity. The nature of chaos, for it is within chaos that we advance. I base everything upon a new decision. ( Believe me, my law 12 class was ALOT of fun because I'd keep jumping to a new side on every debate). Umm let see I for got where I was going with this... OH! Right, the reasons I like Tertius Wands is because... well i don't know, I just Do
* Gets off soapbox* I know it's strange... even what I just said... I don't even like change or chaos... but We can only play the hand fate dealt us... of course that doesn't really count with all the aces up my sleeve

Although some may disagree with me.
The Cardinal Posted - 19 Oct 2003 : 16:24:38
Actually to me ( if ye be speakin' ta me) it makes quite alot of sense.... although I have been told by almost everyone I've met in my so far long life, that alot of what I say or do don't make alot of sense. But I understand that the line between maddness and genius is very fine, not all can comprehend the divinity that is me. There is a method to my maddness, to hate just on the principal, to like for no other reason except to like in itself, to me, that make perfect sense. The ideas and reasons I follow are up to fate, destiny, chance, luck, and fortune. Free of all biased opinion and thought. Never generalize but treat each thing as a seperate and unique experience or entity. The nature of chaos, for it is within chaos that we advance. I base everything upon a new decision. ( Believe me, my law 12 class was ALOT of fun because I'd keep jumping to a new side on every debate). Umm let see I for got where I was going with this... OH! Right, the reasons I like Tertius Wands is because... well i don't know, I just Do
* Gets off soapbox* I know it's strange... even what I just said... I don't even like change or chaos... but We can only play the hand fate dealt us... of course that doesn't really count with all the aces up my sleeve
William of Waterdeep Posted - 19 Oct 2003 : 15:52:01
quote:

why do you like him a good for nothing that dosent make sens ????
And i belive that Jinni and Genie are separetet races one water and the other air i might be wrong tough.And could you show me a page in english abut him not french god Whiliam of waterdeep

Sorry,I had it translated before I read it.
http://www.prespos.crosswinds.net/FR1.who.htm*Look under T
for Thann.*
http://oracle.wizards.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0108c&L=realms-l&F=&S=&P=16467
Cyric Posted - 19 Oct 2003 : 13:05:46
why do you like him a good for nothing that dosent make sens ????
And i belive that Jinni and Genie are separetet races one water and the other air i might be wrong tough.And could you show me a page in english abut him not french god Whiliam of waterdeep
The Cardinal Posted - 19 Oct 2003 : 08:12:46
I suppose my all time fave character, the one who stands above the rest would have to be....
Tertius Wands, Member of the famous and noble Wands family and the the only one of said family without even a hint of magic abillity. A lazy, do nothing slacker with a powerful family that won't leave him alone and his own personal Jinni ( or Genie... or are they separate races in D&D?). But he's a close call with Wiglaf Evertongue, like em both but Tertius a little more... I just like hapless heroes.
William of Waterdeep Posted - 18 Oct 2003 : 23:23:35
quote:
Originally posted by Yasraena

It would have to be Drizzt. No other character has made me as hungry for more of their adventures than he has.

originally posted by Cyric
quote:
And i just say who i hate the most to evrybodey in the harpers i hate them

Cyric - I'd be careful about speaking openly your true feelings concerning Those who Harp.
You never know, who of those present, might actually be one.

originally posted by Jander Sunstar
quote:
I don't get why you hate these poor Harpers they are just a bunch of righteous, good hearted, free and dedicated people. That can be the reason, I suppose

Jander - I'll take that as a compliment, thank you very much.

William:
Glad to see ya back,your working too hard.Not many here who side with those that Harp (not openly)so we need all the help we can get.
Dark_Lord Posted - 18 Oct 2003 : 21:58:59
Chembryl definately. No need to explain here.
Yasraena Posted - 18 Oct 2003 : 06:51:18
It would have to be Drizzt. No other character has made me as hungry for more of their adventures than he has.

originally posted by Cyric
quote:
And i just say who i hate the most to evrybodey in the harpers i hate them

Cyric - I'd be careful about speaking openly your true feelings concerning Those who Harp.
You never know, who of those present, might actually be one.

originally posted by Jander Sunstar
quote:
I don't get why you hate these poor Harpers they are just a bunch of righteous, good hearted, free and dedicated people. That can be the reason, I suppose

Jander - I'll take that as a compliment, thank you very much.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000