Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Gleemax forums down?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wenin Posted - 16 Jan 2008 : 03:11:50
Anyone else able to get to the Gleemax forums? I've not been able to all day.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 18 Jan 2008 : 20:46:43
I guess I'll try myself then...
Zanan Posted - 18 Jan 2008 : 19:43:25
Well, I have just checked the site and for some reason, I was already logged in, no problems whatsoever. Well, well.
Hawkins Posted - 18 Jan 2008 : 19:10:00
2 hours later an I logged in with no problems. Has anyone else noticed that after one of these "maintenance" down times Gleemax seems to run a bit more sluggishly? And all around more sluggishly after the move from boards1.wizards.com to forums.gleemax.com?
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 18 Jan 2008 : 18:36:31
quote:
Originally posted by HawkinstheDM

I just tried logging in because I remember there being a note saying that it should be back up by 9:00 AM today (WotC time, which happens to be the same timezone I live in ). After a very long time, it finally loaded the log-in screen, and after I logged in it told me that there had been some sort of error, and that I should close and reopen my browser. So it may be up for some now.

The same thing happened to me. I tried several times (in several different ways) to log on, with no luck.

So...I guess I'll try again later, guys.
Hawkins Posted - 18 Jan 2008 : 17:23:14
I just tried logging in because I remember there being a note saying that it should be back up by 9:00 AM today (WotC time, which happens to be the same timezone I live in ). After a very long time, it finally loaded the log-in screen, and after I logged in it told me that there had been some sort of error, and that I should close and reopen my browser. So it may be up for some now.

All hail Gleemax, our introduction into the Illithid collective! Assimilation is imminent, resistance is futile.
Zanan Posted - 18 Jan 2008 : 16:54:33
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

I couldn't get on either. Oh well.

Was just about to PM you to see whether you, as one of the prominent WizBoarders, were still on and could harass the WizOs about it.

Well well.
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 18 Jan 2008 : 16:28:07
I couldn't get on either. Oh well.
Venger Posted - 18 Jan 2008 : 15:24:54
quote:
Originally posted by ZananDon't we all love the new gleemax thing?

No.

Oh, wait. That was sarcasm. Nevermind.
Zanan Posted - 18 Jan 2008 : 15:16:07
I was logged on and able to send a PM this morning, got logged out (only at the boards, not the main site) at noon and have not been able to log on since. A fellow boarder just said that he treid to retrieve his password, only to get told that his e-mail wasn't registered.

Don't we all love the new gleemax thing?
Kentinal Posted - 16 Jan 2008 : 03:35:28
*nods* I got timed out when I posted so I thought planed outage was taking place.

However now I can access the forum, so outage is not the problem.

It might be either your system or routers.

It also is likely the IT team is in process of reconstruction as well and you tried at the wrong time.

The WotC servers do appear often to get overloaded as well.
Wenin Posted - 16 Jan 2008 : 03:26:24
Wierd, a friend of mine made a post this morning and I wasn't able to get to the site all day. Another friend is able to get there now, but it is really slow.... I can't even get a partial page to load. Thanks for the info Kentinal, I can at least feel that I'm not insane. =)
Kentinal Posted - 16 Jan 2008 : 03:14:51
quote:
Originally posted by Wenin

Anyone else able to get to the Gleemax forums? I've not been able to all day.

The thrid time the charm.

WotC posted that the site, furums and main site, would be going down on three different dates. Today is the thrid date, the last two dates they canceled the planned outage.

Do not worry, unless site is not working 24 hours from now.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000