Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Elaith Craulnober & Amnestria's child...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ShadowJack Posted - 27 Nov 2007 : 17:45:32
Reading through Evermeet Island of Elves this time, raised several questions. Page 461-462 Lamruil and Amnestria talk about the child she is going to have; a Craulnober heir to the Moonblade... On page 480 Lamruil tells Kymil Nimesin of this heir. I know in one of Elaine Cunningham's books we are told that Elaith is re-united with a daughter he did not know he had... Is this the same child? I can not remember which book it is in... Dream Spheres? I cannot seem to locate my early Arilyn books at the moment.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Skeptic Posted - 01 Dec 2007 : 00:17:26
quote:
Originally posted by Karzak

Is "traduction" a French word for "translation"? I keep seeing French speakers use it in this forum.

Yeah, and it sounds in a way that French speaker can forgot that it doesn't exists in English. (Don't forget that many hundreds words are spelled the same way in both languages).
Karzak Posted - 30 Nov 2007 : 22:48:01
Is "traduction" a French word for "translation"? I keep seeing French speakers use it in this forum.
Skeptic Posted - 30 Nov 2007 : 22:39:13
quote:
Originally posted by Karzak

quote:
Originally posted by Veldrin _Laftria

I can hardly wait to put my hand on all these novel, (cross finger) make them translate these books soon.... make them translate these books soon

Your English seems more than functional and these novels aren't difficult; why not try reading them in English?

And Veldrin _Laftria has to know that the French version are cheap summary of the real novels. Can you imagine that the French translation(!) is sometimes a lot shorther than the English original version !
Karzak Posted - 30 Nov 2007 : 22:27:31
quote:
Originally posted by Veldrin _Laftria

I can hardly wait to put my hand on all these novel, (cross finger) make them translate these books soon.... make them translate these books soon

Your English seems more than functional and these novels aren't difficult; why not try reading them in English?
Veldrin Laervain Posted - 30 Nov 2007 : 20:30:08
AlorinDawn Posted - 29 Nov 2007 : 21:35:21
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Nope. His daughter Aziriah was borne by a gold elf mistress that he had at one point in time. He doesn't know that Amnestria had his child . . . yet.

Which is interesting, given that Evermeet is a collection of material that Danilo ferreted out from various sources, so he knows, as does Khelben.

The golf elf mistress you speak of is Kaliawen Dawnstar =)
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 28 Nov 2007 : 23:02:46
quote:
Originally posted by HawkinstheDM

I don't remember which Realms of ... novel it was, but one of them has a short story about Elaith apprenticing his daughter to Arilyn. Or maybe my memory is just faulty.

I think you're talking about the story that was in Realms of Infamy (I think "The More Things Change"). Although, the story wasn't about Arilyn being Azariah's teacher--it's just that there was a scene at the end where such a relationship is established.
Hawkins Posted - 28 Nov 2007 : 18:45:27
I don't remember which Realms of ... novel it was, but one of them has a short story about Elaith apprenticing his daughter to Arilyn. Or maybe my memory is just faulty.
Karzak Posted - 27 Nov 2007 : 20:23:18
Clearly, Elaith's child by Amnestria will meet Azariah, and they'll fall in love without knowing about each other's parentage. Azariah will get pregnant, and then they both commit suicide.

Oh, wait, FR, not the Kalevala, sorry.
Kuje Posted - 27 Nov 2007 : 19:06:28
quote:
Originally posted by ShadowJack

I am way out of touch with the Realms. (I have been sulking...)What is Reclamation?

Elaine's next, and probably last, Arilyn novel.
ShadowJack Posted - 27 Nov 2007 : 18:52:19
I am way out of touch with the Realms. (I have been sulking...)What is Reclamation?
Wooly Rupert Posted - 27 Nov 2007 : 18:40:11
I'm hoping this will be a topic revisited in Reclamation, when it comes out.
KnightErrantJR Posted - 27 Nov 2007 : 17:53:07
Nope. His daughter Aziriah was borne by a gold elf mistress that he had at one point in time. He doesn't know that Amnestria had his child . . . yet.

Which is interesting, given that Evermeet is a collection of material that Danilo ferreted out from various sources, so he knows, as does Khelben.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000