Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 Realms re-imagined?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mace Hammerhand Posted - 22 Oct 2007 : 22:06:06
I've been playing with the ever since I read the more distressing news about 4e FR, and I now have at least an inkling of an idea that might get the whole ball rolling for me, storywise.

If I get enough responses that would like to see this, I'll start writing and posting... I might do it eventually even without the demand, but I would like to know if people actually read what my twisted mind comes up with.

I ask this also for a totally selfish reason:

my life has been virtually killing me ... inside, and I need a way to focus my thoughts again, so that one day in the not so far future I can sit down again and work on my novel(s).

Truth be told, I'm hanging in there and only with the people closest to me I am able to carry on at the moment. (And the people closest to me are not my family...which is part of the general problem my life is...so to speak.)

Thus, if I get the encouragement and the feedback here, it might change things for the slightly better for me. Which would be a little step forward to getting things in a better order...or any order for that matter.

Thanks
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Chosen of Moradin Posted - 31 Oct 2007 : 02:07:15
Hi, fellow dwarf. Well, put your ideas out of your brain, and I´ll help you to brainstorm something.

And I´m saddened by the bad news. :(
Dalmar Amad Posted - 31 Oct 2007 : 01:55:19
Hey Mace.
I'm sorry your family isn't as supportive as it should be. cause where should one turn to if things get bad?

I'd be interested in everything that's an alternative to the canon FR-future.

Kopf hoch!

Asgetrion Posted - 31 Oct 2007 : 00:22:42
Hi Mace!

I'm interested, and I wish your personal life will improve, too! If it helps at all, me and Victor could use some company here in the Cellars of the Keep.
Ergdusch Posted - 23 Oct 2007 : 10:53:34
Hi Mace!

I am truely sad to hear of your troubles. Family can be the worst, really. Now, be it as it may, I truelly hope things will smooth down in the near future and bring back some joy in your life. Until than, I am of course interested in your take on the FR changes. My time to participate in the discussion will be somewhat limited but that shall not hinder you to post what you come up with. I will most definitly read it with interest.

Ergdusch

P.S.: If you don't find the time for the Abendstern-Sache atm, don't worry! Its quiet alright as my campaign has been posponed indefinitly. Please let me know via pm how things stand though. Beste Grüsse!
Darkmeer Posted - 23 Oct 2007 : 02:50:43
I'll read it, and help to create a different Realms (note: I like alternate realities). There's a lot of work to do, but I'd be willing to help where I need.

/d

KnightErrantJR Posted - 23 Oct 2007 : 01:18:44
I always love brainstorming, and I can empathize with having some problems with family not being the closest people to oneself as well. I'll gladly throw in some ideas if you throw them out there.
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 23 Oct 2007 : 01:11:39
I'll try to help, too...and I'm sorry to hear that your life hasn't been so good lately.
Hawkins Posted - 22 Oct 2007 : 22:14:25
I suggest you read KEJR's Anatomy of an Apocalypse also.
Jorkens Posted - 22 Oct 2007 : 22:09:39
I am both saddened by this and interested in what you can post on the Realms. Go ahead and I will give you what feedback I can.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000