Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 A new part of world...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Zimeros Posted - 02 Aug 2003 : 21:51:13
Of course that you know every lands of Toril, I want to explore that "unknow land" that is in south of maztica and in west of Zakhara, but not exist maps of this part of world, because this is a unknow land. I imagine that we may create this part of Toril with our ideas, only to play, not to sell. I will create this maps and the history of this continent, and I hope that you, menbers of this forum ,help me, with your ideas to a new tropical land...
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Zimeros Posted - 07 Aug 2003 : 20:43:43
Thank you, Sage of Perth, for your help, if some day you to need of my help, I will help you. Bookwyrm I want to create a south american scenario compatible with the realms, because I like FR, and don't want to lost my "old" characthers, I want to play in this new scenario with that "old" characters, of my last campaingn in the realms...
Bookwyrm Posted - 07 Aug 2003 : 10:23:39
Hmm. I suppose this is a good idea. Or at least an interesting project. I've some old-age material around someplace, which might prove useful. Stone/Bronze Age stuff.

One of my stories, which is more sci fi than fantasy (too much to go into here, though) involves a culture of people much like the Inca, but with several changes. That is, I started out with a "template" if you will of the basic Inca culture, then moved on from there. Most recently, I started working on a religious mythos for them.

Unfortunately, I don't think it would mesh well with Toril and D&D. For instance, the history of these people, and their world, are quite specific to this story. The religion is also a bit off, as it works on a nature-focus.

I suppose that I can provide some little elements here and there, should I find any. I'll just hang around for a while, and when I think of something I'll say it.
The Sage Posted - 07 Aug 2003 : 06:20:25
Okay then. I started modifying some of the material last night. I'll try and finish it today, and then send it out to you.

Zimeros Posted - 06 Aug 2003 : 17:53:02
Yes, Sage of Perth, I'm interested, please, send me for e-mail...
Mythander Posted - 06 Aug 2003 : 16:56:48
Very interesting. I will be around for input when needed.
The Sage Posted - 06 Aug 2003 : 07:12:51
I have some notes and expanded material on the Tupi tribes that I was going to use in my Chultan campaign some years ago now, but instead it become a tribal-setting for the Outlands in my Planescape campaign. With a little work I could make it conform once again to the Prime Material Plane.

Are you interested?.

Zimeros Posted - 05 Aug 2003 : 18:26:21
Okay, I see, Nyambe really is a great world, but I not want african cultures only, I want specially South American Cultures like the Incas, Tupis, Marajoarans, and a lot of native tribes... ...Of course that the african culture would exist, but in some islands, the great continent would be how the south american in pleistocenic ages... But it would be diferent of maztica, I would create a new history.
Mournblade Posted - 05 Aug 2003 : 00:05:52
quote:
Originally posted by AulayanDuerf

I know some people on the Realms mailing-list has used Nyambe: African Adventures either wholly, or as a resource to create that specific land.

Nyambe is a GREAT campaign world!

Zimeros Posted - 04 Aug 2003 : 21:35:55
Well, it's very good! with your help, this work will be very easy. I want to create, a african and south american lands, in toril, but not exactly south america actual, south america in the pleistocenic age, with greats animals... And Native tribes too, Incas, Chimus, Guaranis, and others, to fight with for the control of new lands. If you have a great idea to this new land send me a e-mail, zimeros@hotmail.com.
AulayanDuerf Posted - 04 Aug 2003 : 07:40:14
I know some people on the Realms mailing-list has used Nyambe: African Adventures either wholly, or as a resource to create that specific land.

The Sage Posted - 03 Aug 2003 : 06:54:32
This is a fantastic idea.

Since you mentioned a 'tropical' land, maybe I can 'borrow' a few ideas from my modified Chultan realm for FR.

Mournblade Posted - 03 Aug 2003 : 06:11:46
That is an excellent Idea and I have thought of doing that myself!

Good job!

Krandor Posted - 02 Aug 2003 : 22:21:02
I'll help ye out.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000