Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 updated daggerford?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lokilokust Posted - 15 Mar 2007 : 13:51:09
does anyone recall if the charming burg of daggerford has been updated at all since 'the north' boxed set?
(and if so... details?)
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
warlockco Posted - 04 Apr 2007 : 15:50:23
Unfortunately I'm in a Time Magic Dead Zone :(
Jamallo Kreen Posted - 03 Apr 2007 : 22:00:40
quote:
Originally posted by warlockco

quote:
Originally posted by Jamallo Kreen

The web enhancement for the Age of Worms adventures featured in Dungeon Magazine 124 and/or 125, "The Whispering Cairn" and "Return to the Whispering Cairn" (enhancements available as free downloads from Paizo.com) feature Eric's adaptation of Diamond Lake as Daggerford. If one accepts the adaptation as canonical, Duke Pwyll and his family were all poisoned "about two years ago," i.e., in about 1372, and rulership passed to a brother of "Yellowknife" Ondabar's from Irieabor. Eric discusses Daggerford's current system of "hidden lords" (whose identity almost everyone knows) and incorporates the Age of Worms mining problems as guild struggles for power in Daggerford.

Yep and if you look in the NPCs thread that is sticky at the top of this section of the forums, there are 3.5E versions of the NPCs of Daggerford that I have done stats for.
Was working on a total conversion using the info from the Age of Worms conversion and also doing ALL the NPCs from The North box set listing but ran into a lack of free time.

I wave my chronomancy wand and CREATE more time for you! Ta dah!

It worked, didn't it? I sure would like to see your work on Daggerford.

warlockco Posted - 02 Apr 2007 : 22:44:23
quote:
Originally posted by Jamallo Kreen

The web enhancement for the Age of Worms adventures featured in Dungeon Magazine 124 and/or 125, "The Whispering Cairn" and "Return to the Whispering Cairn" (enhancements available as free downloads from Paizo.com) feature Eric's adaptation of Diamond Lake as Daggerford. If one accepts the adaptation as canonical, Duke Pwyll and his family were all poisoned "about two years ago," i.e., in about 1372, and rulership passed to a brother of "Yellowknife" Ondabar's from Irieabor. Eric discusses Daggerford's current system of "hidden lords" (whose identity almost everyone knows) and incorporates the Age of Worms mining problems as guild struggles for power in Daggerford.

Yep and if you look in the NPCs thread that is sticky at the top of this section of the forums, there are 3.5E versions of the NPCs of Daggerford that I have done stats for.
Was working on a total conversion using the info from the Age of Worms conversion and also doing ALL the NPCs from The North box set listing but ran into a lack of free time.
Jamallo Kreen Posted - 02 Apr 2007 : 19:11:14
The Sage Posted - 15 Mar 2007 : 14:39:20
As for a Daggerford update... There's no specific treatment in 3e.

Though, Eric managed to slip a few tidbits about Daggerford in the second web enhancement for City of Splendors: Waterdeep.
The Sage Posted - 15 Mar 2007 : 14:37:34
VGttN was released in 1993. The North boxed set was published in 1996.
WalkerNinja Posted - 15 Mar 2007 : 13:53:18
I think not, but I can't remember is Volo's Guide to the North came before or after that boxed set.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000