Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 What would you feed your Deepspawn?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Matan Thunder Posted - 29 Mar 2007 : 07:47:21
cc
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
warlockco Posted - 02 Apr 2007 : 22:41:39
quote:
Originally posted by Tyr

How exactly would you feed a Tarrasque to a deepspawn?

With some difficulty, but once you have fed the Tarrasque to it, you can have an army of them...
ShadezofDis Posted - 02 Apr 2007 : 18:20:36
The only answer I've got depends upon the existance and continued production of potions of longevity. If the could still be made and still require elves blood then;
I'd feed it an elf, then I'd harvest all the elves it spat out for thier blood and sell that blood to the red wizards.

Elves + Archmages = profit!
Forgotten Ghost Posted - 02 Apr 2007 : 03:55:37
not the simbul, elminster or any other super powerful person but I wouldn't mind feeding my deep spawn Charlize Theron you can never have enough charliz theron. Or perhaps some penguines in full plate.
Victor_ograygor Posted - 01 Apr 2007 : 15:34:43
Thanks.. and yes Reefy

Chop it up in small bits Tyr
Tyr Posted - 01 Apr 2007 : 15:27:28
How exactly would you feed a Tarrasque to a deepspawn?
Reefy Posted - 01 Apr 2007 : 14:22:04
quote:
Originally posted by Victor_ograygor

I am sorry but I asked my little sister what the most dangerous creature she knew in D & D, and she sends me this creature.

World's Most Dangerous Creature
http://www.toilette-humor.com/cartoon.html

Charmed I'm sure.
Matan Thunder Posted - 31 Mar 2007 : 20:36:17

Another gamer on a different sight thought of a Deepspawn eating another deepspawn......now the spawn of the spawned deepspawns would protect the original deepspawn.

Funny!!!!!1
Matan Thunder Posted - 30 Mar 2007 : 00:54:39

I really like all your posts. Some great ideas....I will look up that Redspawn Birther sounds like a real worker.

I just wanted to mention one problem with some of your monster choices. You can't use the planar creatures with a regular deepspawn, although I can easilly see the possibility of such assimilation for the Legendary Deepspawn. It would create some real problems for those epic level games too......

Later

warlockco Posted - 29 Mar 2007 : 22:19:34
I see alot of Outsiders listed, those aren't allowed as they aren't native to the Material Plane.
Kazzaroth: Deep Dragons have a Corrosive Breath Weapon, you are thinking of a Shadow Dragon.

As to my choices:
Ancient or older Dragons would be at the top of my list along with Epic Creatures, but if none are available...

Tarrasque
Rust Monster
Annihilator
Beholder
Aboleth
Ulitharid
Illithid
Greater Doppelganger
Nymph
Ogre Magi

would be some of the top picks
sleyvas Posted - 29 Mar 2007 : 17:11:55
oh, and another option... setup a guillotine nearby and feed it a gorgon. Start a factory that provides gorgon's blood to be mixed with clay and mortar.
sleyvas Posted - 29 Mar 2007 : 16:01:37
Damn, you beat me to it Marquant. There's no more valuable piece of real estate. Question though, since they are birthed, would they still be virgins? I mean, what evil male drow wizard wouldn't pay huge cash for a virgin succubus.
Marquant Volker Posted - 29 Mar 2007 : 14:59:50
(humor)
hmmmm lets see....
-Succubus
-Dryad
-Siren
-Nymph
-Good looking female Sorceresses and Bards
-Oh and some priestesses of Sharess and Sune

After that i would date my (good looking) deepspawn :-D
Kazzaroth Posted - 29 Mar 2007 : 12:51:19
I would suggest epic creatures too :). But if we want non-epic (and not repeat earlier ideas) I would suggest;

-Gileth (MM III, the goat legged fey woman who drowned people)
-Deep Dragon (Level drain via breath weapon...ouch. Hard spot in dark too. Faerun MC)
-Black Ooze (or was it puddling?)
-Beholder (general)
-Rust Monster (every meta wearing adventurer's nightmare lol. Probably a advanced version)
-Annihilator (Underdark book, it could replace rust mosnter entry because it looks same but touch makes disintegrate effect)
-Ogre Mage (for versatile abilities and also strong brute)
-Summoning Ooze (preferably large as possible HD wise. It can summon any creatures while it is active and summoning effects had long duration. Severall these can fill dungoen whit any summonable critters, including outsiders. From MM III)
-Faerezz Minotaur (template from Underdark book, standard minotaur and reason is that I asume dungeon is in Underdark so faerezz creature would have advantage to stay in the maze and who's better maze guardian than minotaur.)
-Draegloth (hard ass melee brute and as native outsider it is suitable for feed. Champions of Ruin or Faerun MC.)
Victor_ograygor Posted - 29 Mar 2007 : 11:16:17
I am sorry but I asked my little sister what the most dangerous creature she knew in D & D, and she sends me this creature.

World's Most Dangerous Creature
http://www.toilette-humor.com/cartoon.html

But okay I would feed it :

- Dream Larva
- Chichimec
- Infernal
- Phane
EytanBernstein Posted - 29 Mar 2007 : 10:00:19
I'd probably feed it a Redspawn Birther (Dragons of Faerun). When you feed that creature other creatures, it gives birth to hybrids. The deepspawn could have not only existing creatures under its control, but also new and hideously twisted ones.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000