Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Return of the elves in Faerun.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
XunValdorl of HouseKilsek Posted - 02 Jan 2007 : 08:27:38
What are the true plans of the elves concerning coming back to the realms. They are retaking Myth Drannor and elves are returning to the forests to retake their homes and lands. Will they reestablish themselves and return to the glory they once had?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Skelessdelradris Posted - 04 Jan 2007 : 14:47:06
I would really love to see the Elves reclaim several of their former kingdoms on the main land. They are a poor shadow of the glory they once obtained. I doubt it IS possible to recapture that glory, but I feel a great sadness over what they have lost during the past several eons.

scererar Posted - 03 Jan 2007 : 04:18:39
I think they will return with more of a participative attitude towards it's neighbors. I think they already are very powerful. The question will be whether or not they can successfully restore and reposition themselves on the mainland of Fearun. IMO the elves as a whole will most likely act on lessons learned, in regards to settlements and surviving among the other "civilized races". If not they will probably be forced into another elven retreat.

Anyways, my 2 coppers and my own opinions. We will have to wait and see what canon realms materials show up in the future.
Walls Posted - 03 Jan 2007 : 03:34:31
Remember Power and Glory in the WWF? Hercules Hernandez and Paul Roma!
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 03 Jan 2007 : 00:08:46
quote:
Originally posted by XunValdorl of HouseKilsek

What are the true plans of the elves concerning coming back to the realms. They are retaking Myth Drannor and elves are returning to the forests to retake their homes and lands. Will they reestablish themselves and return to the glory they once had?

Is power the same thing as glory?
maransreth Posted - 02 Jan 2007 : 23:57:40
No, I dont think it will be possible for them to return to the "true" glory they once had, but I think they have decided to stop hiding and come back to the realms as they have now seen that Evermeet isnt as safe as they once thought.

I think they will attempt to reestablish themselves in former kingdoms, but unless their population rate increases like the dwarves did decades ago, I don't see how they can fully reestablish themselves.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000