Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Hill of Lost Souls

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wolf of the Dark Posted - 09 Dec 2006 : 02:44:12
Greetings one and all,

I tried a search for my topic, but all I got was the 50 pages of Ed Greenwood QnA. All great stuff no doubt, but can anyone suggest a way to narrow the results?

I have the old Elminster Ecologies 1 with the Hill featured in it, but I would like to know what else has transpired in the area since 1995 (sic)-- ~1369 DR.

I just started my 1st FR campaign (just east of Hardbuckler) in a tiny hamlet I decided to make up for this early bit of work, but I think the players want to turn North instead of south, so I would like to hear a bit more about the Hill of Lost SOuls and environs, etc.

Or be pointed to some fine tidbits here at Candlekeep.

Thank you in advance,
- Steve
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wolf of the Dark Posted - 10 Dec 2006 : 03:22:40
Thank you all. I forgot to mention that in my pile of dnd stuff I have Volo's guide to the Sword Coast and the Elminster Eco I, so I have that great stuff to work from, plus there is a bit in teh FR Interactive Atlas which I can still get to work on one computer... The stuff tucked away there is actually pretty cool. (don't mean to gloat if that is what it sounds like).

From what you have stated here, it sounds like there may not be much specific stuff that my players will find or dig out to surprise me later. I may be safe to just play with what I have. And that is ok too.

The stuff on Hardbuckler and Cormp Orp is good, and the stuff in the campiagn hardback from WOTC fills in most of the rest....

Kuje, thanks for the link- I'll dig thru that for a while- looks cool...

~Turhan the Red, odd wizard at large....
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 09 Dec 2006 : 14:52:02
Not quite sure, but I believe that there might be some (small) references to the Hill of Lost Souls in Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast. For sure there is more on Hardbuckler in there...
The Sage Posted - 09 Dec 2006 : 04:06:11
There's a few later tidbits for the Hill of Lost Souls in Demihuman Deities (1998)... though nothing specifically new is revealed.

The other alternative is to simply ask Ed himself. He's got quite a backlog of questions to get through though... so a reply may be some time away. Unless Ed's go something on hand he can pass along.
Kuje Posted - 09 Dec 2006 : 02:48:31
I don't think Ed's ever discussed it, so I think that sourcebook is the last material on it. :)

As for Ed's replies, I have a Index/ToC of Ed's replies in my sig that you can use to do a search with.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000