Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 evermeet and drow

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jean-loup Posted - 13 Jun 2006 : 18:28:01
i know this question already ask on this forum but the novel's traduction walk like a snail in france we haven't the novel "evermeet " i would like know what event happens in the green island
somebody tell me that's explain in elaine's answer but if you see the numbers of pages you understand i ask that here
thank's to all
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Sage Posted - 14 Jun 2006 : 01:37:13
Do you have the FRCS? That tells us a little about what happened on Evermeet as portrayed in the novel.

Also, you may wish to search through Elaine's replies here. She discussed the events of the novel more than once and covered several intriguing aspects regarding the event.

Additionally, Kentinal's suggestion above should also highlight some of the major discussions regarding the work.
Kentinal Posted - 13 Jun 2006 : 18:46:38
You might try using the search feature, Evermeet has been discussed in many other Scrolls not just one. The idea, as I understand it, is to add to lore not repeat it.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000