Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 evermeet and drow
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jean-loup
Acolyte

18 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2006 :  18:28:01  Show Profile  Visit jean-loup's Homepage Send jean-loup a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
i know this question already ask on this forum but the novel's traduction walk like a snail in france we haven't the novel "evermeet " i would like know what event happens in the green island
somebody tell me that's explain in elaine's answer but if you see the numbers of pages you understand i ask that here
thank's to all

Kentinal
Great Reader

4685 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2006 :  18:46:38  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You might try using the search feature, Evermeet has been discussed in many other Scrolls not just one. The idea, as I understand it, is to add to lore not repeat it.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2006 :  01:37:13  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you have the FRCS? That tells us a little about what happened on Evermeet as portrayed in the novel.

Also, you may wish to search through Elaine's replies here. She discussed the events of the novel more than once and covered several intriguing aspects regarding the event.

Additionally, Kentinal's suggestion above should also highlight some of the major discussions regarding the work.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000