Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Archmage ARC

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
fish321 Posted - 17 Jun 2015 : 01:42:49
For those of you who are Netgalley reviewers, possibly edelweiss as well, Archmage has just become available for review. I know there is at least one other R.A.Salvatore fan around here who would like to get hands on this book. I'll be reading it shortly and have a review, non spoiler, for you guys as soon as I can.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BEAST Posted - 26 Jun 2015 : 21:47:38
I'm curious to see what they would say to a superfan like me.

"No! No Drizzt for you! Get out of my Netgalley!"

Regardless, I'm too busy and too slow of a reader to commit to reading and reviewing a big quota of new books, anyway.
BenN Posted - 26 Jun 2015 : 14:30:29
Commiserations! It would be good to know why I was declined; I was accepted for five previous titles (including two by RA Salvatore), and I've posted reviews online for all, and bought all subsequently.
sno4wy Posted - 26 Jun 2015 : 13:54:41
quote:
Originally posted by BenN

My Netgalley request was declined.

-pats- Mine too.
BenN Posted - 25 Jun 2015 : 16:37:01
My Netgalley request was declined.
fish321 Posted - 21 Jun 2015 : 02:00:00
I'm 66% of the way through and as of a couple of percent ago I'm pacing in anxiety. Good book all through and typical of R.A. Salvatore's books lately there is a focus on the larger world as opposed to it simply being Drizzt ' s story. There has been a lot of Menzoberanzan and some of the abyss while the majority of the POV has been from other characters. It reminds me a lot of Ed Greenwood's books where Elminster is there but not the central focus. I'll go into it all a bit more, without ruining it for anyone, when I'm finished but I needed a moment to compose myself after a surprising scene and thought I'd check in. I hope there are a few more of you able to enjoy this right now and for those of you still waiting I'll say it's worth it. So far so good
Firestorm Posted - 20 Jun 2015 : 21:32:59
Already on it :)

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000