Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Anyone here play the Neverwinter MMO?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Shadowsoul Posted - 13 Apr 2015 : 20:47:42
I have a quick question for anyone who plays the Neverwinter MMO.

I've gone to Arc and tried to purchase some Zen but the Neverwinter game isn't in the selection for games you have to choose.

Does anyone know what's going on? I don't want to choose a random game and then find out I can only use the Zen for that particular game.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Delwa Posted - 15 Apr 2015 : 20:25:18
Huh... never had that happen. I have been using Google Wallet primarily though.
Shadowsoul Posted - 15 Apr 2015 : 18:05:05
Strange.

PW just gave me a refund of the money I paid for the Zen through PayPal.

I wonder why?
Delwa Posted - 14 Apr 2015 : 22:34:08
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowsoul

I got it to work. I created the account before Arc so I needed to use my old Cryptic account.

Glad to hear it sorted out!
Shadowsoul Posted - 14 Apr 2015 : 21:39:41
I got it to work. I created the account before Arc so I needed to use my old Cryptic account.
Shadowsoul Posted - 14 Apr 2015 : 21:03:13
quote:
Originally posted by Delwa

Do you have Arc installed? Because I just went there, and I'm able to select the Neverwinter game through Arc, but when I do the same thing via Chrome, I encounter the problem you describe.

Yeah I have it installed and it's not coming up. I don't understand the problem.
Delwa Posted - 14 Apr 2015 : 19:54:04
Do you have Arc installed? Because I just went there, and I'm able to select the Neverwinter game through Arc, but when I do the same thing via Chrome, I encounter the problem you describe.
Shadowsoul Posted - 14 Apr 2015 : 19:44:49
quote:

quote:

quote:

I'll see if I can duplicate the problem when I get home after work and tonight's PF game.

Cheers.

Hopped on, and I wasn't able to duplicate the issue within the game. If I am in Neverwinter, and I go to the Zen Market, I can purchase Zen using my Steam account easily enough.

However, when I go to the Arc website and try to purchase Zen using Paypal, I also don't get Neverwinter as an option.

I tried a quick search of the Neverwinter forums, but didn't find anything addressing this.

I have searched everywhere and even asked in the game about it and nobody can tell me anything.
Delwa Posted - 14 Apr 2015 : 04:25:07
quote:

quote:

I'll see if I can duplicate the problem when I get home after work and tonight's PF game.

Cheers.

Hopped on, and I wasn't able to duplicate the issue within the game. If I am in Neverwinter, and I go to the Zen Market, I can purchase Zen using my Steam account easily enough.

However, when I go to the Arc website and try to purchase Zen using Paypal, I also don't get Neverwinter as an option.

I tried a quick search of the Neverwinter forums, but didn't find anything addressing this.

Shadowsoul Posted - 14 Apr 2015 : 00:06:09
quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Darkheyr

Didn't they use their own Neverwinter-specific currency? Been a while since I played.

Whenever you click on the "buy more Zen" icon in the game, it takes you to the Arc website. When you click on "charge" you can then choose which plan and how to pay. Whenever I choose Paypal it asks you to choose a game title and a server. Neverwinter isn't listed.

Cheers.
Delwa Posted - 13 Apr 2015 : 23:43:45
quote:

quote:

Didn't they use their own Neverwinter-specific currency? Been a while since I played.

Whenever you click on the "buy more Zen" icon in the game, it takes you to the Arc website. When you click on "charge" you can then choose which plan and how to pay. Whenever I choose Paypal it asks you to choose a game title and a server. Neverwinter isn't listed.

Delwa Posted - 13 Apr 2015 : 23:40:32
They do, but they also use Zen that you can pay real money for.
Shadowsoul, have you tried following the buy Zen links from inside the game?
Shadowsoul Posted - 13 Apr 2015 : 23:37:29
quote:

Darkheyr Posted - 13 Apr 2015 : 23:29:05
Shadowsoul Posted - 13 Apr 2015 : 22:54:08
It's still not showing up on the list of games and servers.
Delwa Posted - 13 Apr 2015 : 22:22:44
There was a glitch earlier today with the Zen market. It was supposed to have been resolved, but I've not been on today to know what's going on in detail.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000