Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Ed Greenwood Story in the World of Ark

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dalor Darden Posted - 28 Jun 2014 : 05:09:20
Hey guys, I just thought I would stop in and let you all know that soon you will be able to find some Ed Greenwood fiction in a product line Markustay and I have been working on for Ravenlore Press.

Ed will be writing at least one Short Story for the setting as a "mood setter" for our product line that so far consists of:

World of Ark Player's Primer

The Gilded Grimoire

Ed himself will be writing a short story and the foreword for The Cyclopedia of Ark due out later this year. I've postponed the Kickstarter to make sure that Ed has time from his busy schedule and for Jeff Easley to catch up with his schedule as well; but I'll be sure to come back and let you all know when it begins!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that we are making sure that the design of each of our products is modular enough that ideas can be taken from it and played anywhere you want. I'm not naming specifics; but the material is indeed easily adaptable to various rules and/or settings.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dalor Darden Posted - 06 Jul 2014 : 14:34:57
So that I don't have to re-address this later to draw attention away from the Forgotten Realms; anyone interested in this can simply follow at:

Prefundia for Cyclopedia of Ark

Thanks!
Dalor Darden Posted - 29 Jun 2014 : 06:07:46
Thanks Steven! I appreciate the sentiment!
Steven Schend Posted - 28 Jun 2014 : 15:27:11
Have copies of both products in this line and just need the time to read them. Looking forward to this and more from you folks.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000