Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Ed Greenwood Story in the World of Ark
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2014 :  05:09:20  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey guys, I just thought I would stop in and let you all know that soon you will be able to find some Ed Greenwood fiction in a product line Markustay and I have been working on for Ravenlore Press.

Ed will be writing at least one Short Story for the setting as a "mood setter" for our product line that so far consists of:

World of Ark Player's Primer

The Gilded Grimoire

Ed himself will be writing a short story and the foreword for The Cyclopedia of Ark due out later this year. I've postponed the Kickstarter to make sure that Ed has time from his busy schedule and for Jeff Easley to catch up with his schedule as well; but I'll be sure to come back and let you all know when it begins!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that we are making sure that the design of each of our products is modular enough that ideas can be taken from it and played anywhere you want. I'm not naming specifics; but the material is indeed easily adaptable to various rules and/or settings.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!

Edited by - Dalor Darden on 28 Jun 2014 05:12:06

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2014 :  15:27:11  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have copies of both products in this line and just need the time to read them. Looking forward to this and more from you folks.

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2014 :  06:07:46  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Steven! I appreciate the sentiment!

Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2014 :  14:34:57  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So that I don't have to re-address this later to draw attention away from the Forgotten Realms; anyone interested in this can simply follow at:

Prefundia for Cyclopedia of Ark

Thanks!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000