Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Arduin

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jakk Posted - 06 Oct 2010 : 05:40:17
I really didn't know where to post this scroll; we need an area for "worlds other than the Realms" in CK 2.0, Sage.

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone knows whether or not the original Arduin Grimoire and its follow-up products are available legally in PDF format anywhere. They're so collectible that I don't even want to think about looking for DTEs...

Thanks!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jakk Posted - 23 Dec 2010 : 06:03:19
Update... I've since found and purchased the Arduin Trilogy hardcover at www.nobleknight.com; there's some FRPG gold in there, well worth the $40 cover price ($50 CDN after shipping).

Consider this issue resolved, but I'm still interested in PDF distribution if it ever happens, largely because it may be the only way to get the fourth and later volumes in this series.
Jakk Posted - 06 Oct 2010 : 17:02:43
Ugh. Well, thanks for the info anyway... hopefully we'll see this issue settled soon.
The Sage Posted - 06 Oct 2010 : 06:09:13
I don't think so. In fact, the last I heard on this... was a lingering legal issue* that prevented most of the content from being converted to PDF.

* -- I'm not entirely sure about the specifics of the legal issue. Only that it was a major stumbling block in the case for electronic distribution.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000