Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Philosophical organizations

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Quale Posted - 21 Jun 2012 : 21:30:59
I know there's the Numbers Cult in Chessenta, do you know any other?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Quale Posted - 22 Jun 2012 : 07:51:20
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

I've still got a pending query with Ed on this subject, which he has shared tidbits about from time to time -- as well as some extra thoughts from myself, Steven Schend, and the late Jamallo Kreen. You might want to search the "So Saith Ed" archives for them.

I asked a similar question a long time ago (2006?), now I'm just looking into published sources. It appears the Numbers Cult is the only one, all other such organizations are religious.
Dalor Darden Posted - 22 Jun 2012 : 04:43:35
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

quote:

I've still got a pending query with Ed on this subject, which he has shared tidbits about from time to time -- as well as some extra thoughts from myself, Steven Schend, and the late Jamallo Kreen. You might want to search the "So Saith Ed" archives for them.

"Late" Jamallo Kreen???

Yes, sadly, Jamallo, one of our more treasured scribes, passed Beyond the Veil some years ago. We were informed by one of his friends, who sometimes posted here at Candlekeep.

Well, a drink or three will be raised in his honor...and where his feet now trod, I hope he hears our chears!

EDIT: or even Cheers!
The Sage Posted - 22 Jun 2012 : 03:48:15
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

quote:

"Late" Jamallo Kreen???

Yes, sadly, Jamallo, one of our more treasured scribes, passed Beyond the Veil some years ago. We were informed by one of his friends, who sometimes posted here at Candlekeep.
Dalor Darden Posted - 22 Jun 2012 : 02:00:07
quote:

"Late" Jamallo Kreen???
The Sage Posted - 22 Jun 2012 : 01:32:03

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000