Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Philosophical organizations
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2012 :  21:30:59  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I know there's the Numbers Cult in Chessenta, do you know any other?

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2012 :  01:32:03  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've still got a pending query with Ed on this subject, which he has shared tidbits about from time to time -- as well as some extra thoughts from myself, Steven Schend, and the late Jamallo Kreen. You might want to search the "So Saith Ed" archives for them.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2012 :  02:00:07  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

I've still got a pending query with Ed on this subject, which he has shared tidbits about from time to time -- as well as some extra thoughts from myself, Steven Schend, and the late Jamallo Kreen. You might want to search the "So Saith Ed" archives for them.

"Late" Jamallo Kreen???

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2012 :  03:48:15  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

quote:

"Late" Jamallo Kreen???

Yes, sadly, Jamallo, one of our more treasured scribes, passed Beyond the Veil some years ago. We were informed by one of his friends, who sometimes posted here at Candlekeep.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2012 :  04:43:35  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

quote:

"Late" Jamallo Kreen???

Yes, sadly, Jamallo, one of our more treasured scribes, passed Beyond the Veil some years ago. We were informed by one of his friends, who sometimes posted here at Candlekeep.

Well, a drink or three will be raised in his honor...and where his feet now trod, I hope he hears our chears!

EDIT: or even Cheers!

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!

Edited by - Dalor Darden on 22 Jun 2012 04:44:08
Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2012 :  07:51:20  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I asked a similar question a long time ago (2006?), now I'm just looking into published sources. It appears the Numbers Cult is the only one, all other such organizations are religious.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000