Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Spider and Stone from Jaleigh Johnson

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
phranctoast Posted - 27 Nov 2012 : 14:34:53
Has anyone read it yet? I just finished and I have to say, It's one of the better Rise of the Underdark novels so far. Where some of the other novels have the ROTU phoned, in, I get the opposite impression with this novel.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Caolin Posted - 29 Nov 2012 : 02:35:56
quote:
Originally posted by Zireael

Damn. I thought I'd get it... and I'm not familiar with the process of buying e-books from WotC...

You can't. You have to buy it through Amazon or possibly Barnes and Nobles.
Zireael Posted - 28 Nov 2012 : 20:14:24
Damn. I thought I'd get it... and I'm not familiar with the process of buying e-books from WotC...
Caolin Posted - 28 Nov 2012 : 18:28:08
Yes and No.
Zireael Posted - 28 Nov 2012 : 15:31:17
Does Spider and Stone have something to do with the drow? Is it available as a paper book?
phranctoast Posted - 28 Nov 2012 : 13:14:33
Now I'm reading the Howling Delve. The Waterdeep novels were great for introducing readers to new Forgotten Realms authors.

I look forward to reading more about Icelin, Ruin, and Sull, as well as seeing more on the development of the little twist at the end.
Jaleigh J. Posted - 28 Nov 2012 : 04:31:38
quote:
Originally posted by phranctoast

Has anyone read it yet? I just finished and I have to say, It's one of the better Rise of the Underdark novels so far. Where some of the other novels have the ROTU phoned, in, I get the opposite impression with this novel.

Thank you, phranctoast and Caolin, I'm happy you enjoyed the book. Caolin, I believe originally Spider and Stone was going to be advertised as being a sequel to Mistshore (with something on the cover, I think), but this plan must have been dropped somewhere along the way. Alas.
Caolin Posted - 27 Nov 2012 : 23:23:46
I just finished it as well. I really enjoyed it. It took me a while to realize that this was a tie in to Mistshore. I really wish WoTC would have marketed this better. I would have liked to go back through Mistshore before I read this. But either way, I thought it was a very good FR novel.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000