Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Maps of the Realms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Deepening Moon
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2018 :  11:26:59  Show Profile Send Deepening Moon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much, Markustay!

Can anyone tell me more about the place called Spire of Swordsongs, which I have seen in the northeastern part of the Lost Peaks on one of those high forest maps?

Bracho Bugental, thanks very much for uploading the map! Can you share a new download link once again? Unfortunately I missed it, and now the download link is expiredů It would be very nice!
Go to Top of Page

Bracho Bugental
Acolyte

Poland
4 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2018 :  11:45:13  Show Profile Send Bracho Bugental a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sure, here you go: https://we.tl/2pngUctRO6 (link will expire on 9 June, 2018)
Go to Top of Page

Deepening Moon
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2018 :  22:31:55  Show Profile Send Deepening Moon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much!
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
5240 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2018 :  06:39:29  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Deepening Moon

Can anyone tell me more about the place called Spire of Swordsongs, which I have seen in the northeastern part of the Lost Peaks on one of those high forest maps?

It's not a canon location. It was created by Eric Boyd for a High Forest project Markustay mapped for him.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Bracho Bugental
Acolyte

Poland
4 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2018 :  16:22:47  Show Profile Send Bracho Bugental a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@Deepening Moon - no problem, you're welcome!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2018 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000