Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Request for Realmslore
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

KacyCrawford
Seeker

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2013 :  16:48:57  Show Profile Send KacyCrawford a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matt James

I still have my brother Brian's original timelines up on Loremaster.org for those interested. It's fairly complete minus anything newer. (http://www.loremaster.org/portal/).

Great, this looks pretty, thanks for sharing
Go to Top of Page

spirit_guardian93
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2014 :  21:39:55  Show Profile Send spirit_guardian93 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Apparently a lot has changed since 3.5e, but I am currently running a campaign with characters who wish to take a culinary tour of the realms. Are the records in Volothamp's guides still accurate or are they obsolete now that the Sundering has occurred?
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
29792 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2014 :  23:03:46  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spirit_guardian93

Apparently a lot has changed since 3.5e, but I am currently running a campaign with characters who wish to take a culinary tour of the realms. Are the records in Volothamp's guides still accurate or are they obsolete now that the Sundering has occurred?

They're 100+ years out of date...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Gers
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2014 :  01:02:58  Show Profile Send Gers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I was wondering any one has some expertise in what sort of poisons might be in use in the Realms? Most specifically, ones that are multipart, in that two normally harmless substances that, when eaten or drunk together, becomes toxic inside the victim's body, or otherwise aren't subject to normal detect poison spells. Any help would be appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5571 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2017 :  20:59:01  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage  Click to see Alaundo's MSN Messenger address Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Just a notification that I will be updating some main site content over the next couple of weeks. If any members wish to have any material included on the site (be that Campaign journals, stories, lore articles etc.) then please drop me a PM on the forum or email (alaundo@candlekeep.com).

If you have posted an article in the forum and I have not contacted you either privately or by a reply post, then I may have missed the thread, so please give me a nudge by the above methods if you wish your material included

Many thanks, fellow scribes.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Daviot
Senior Scribe

USA
365 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2017 :  22:57:43  Show Profile  Visit Daviot's Homepage  Send Daviot an AOL message Send Daviot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great to hear it! I kind of did a double-take when I got a thread reminder, it'd been so long. :P

One usually has far more to fear from the soft-spoken wizard with a blade and well-worn boots than from the boisterous one in the ivory tower.
Want more adventure? Into the Dark (PF Beginner Box 2nd level) | The Red Leaves Enigma (3.x/PF 3rd/4th level) | In Iron Clad (TBD, 3.x/PF 14th lvl)
Want an 'Ecology of the Kitsune'? Races Revised: The Kitsune Clans
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000