Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Welcome to the Candlekeep Forums
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 41

Frerol
Acolyte

Brazil
0 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2021 :  17:33:37  Show Profile Send Frerol a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, everyone! I am Frerol, a common citizen of a faraway land seeking to know more of the Realmslore and perhaps work on translations of such stories and tales to my own mother language.
I hope to learn much from the scholars of this place and, who knows, maybe someday I'll even contribute with something!
Go to Top of Page

rredmond
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2021 :  18:11:54  Show Profile  Visit rredmond's Homepage Send rredmond a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aboard Exodite and Frerol! You both look to bring amazing experience and skills here!
Well met!

OS RPG PbP Games: www.unseenservant.us
Go to Top of Page

Kriss-Weatherwax
Acolyte

Spain
0 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2021 :  14:47:37  Show Profile Send Kriss-Weatherwax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello!
I,m Kriss from Spain. I love the Forgotten Realms lore,and I am a great Grimblucle Thurn fan! I want to thank all the wise men here for their great contribution
Go to Top of Page

Reshaim_78
Acolyte

Italy
2 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2021 :  21:04:50  Show Profile Send Reshaim_78 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met you all, after lurking for a while i've finally decided to join this community. I'm Pieralberto from italy, fan of the Realms since the Old Grey Box (and lately i appreciate it more than the latest incarnations of the Realms).
Glad to be here! :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 41 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2021 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000