Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Murray Leeder
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2008 :  18:01:18  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage  Click to see Alisttair's MSN Messenger address Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
DOUBLE POST - (thought I hit edit reply rather than reply with quote, and went too fast to notice )

note: triple edit for typos

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023

Edited by - Alisttair on 09 Dec 2008 18:05:24
Go to Top of Page

Murray Leeder
Forgotten Realms Author

Canada
220 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2008 :  18:45:40  Show Profile  Visit Murray Leeder's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alisttair

quote:
Originally posted by Murray Leeder

I just wish there wasn't ice inside my window.

Uh oh, that don't sound good. The snow right now ain't stopping either. I've gone outside to shovel 4 times and counting (part of my job at the elementary school over on Smyth Rd.). Imminent bus strike is gonna clog the snowy roads with more cars also. Gah!!!! Freaking Ottawa weather (must have been worse out west I imagine though, huh?).

Out west the snowy season was definitely longer and it can probably be said that the extreme temperatures were lower (-40 once or twice a winter). But somehow the winters I've spent in Ottawa nevertheless feel like the most punishing I've experienced.
Go to Top of Page

Murray Leeder
Forgotten Realms Author

Canada
220 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2009 :  19:34:06  Show Profile  Visit Murray Leeder's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For those interest, I have an article in the newest issue of the Journal of Popular Film and Television. It's called "Forget Peter Vincent: Nostalgic, Self-Reflexivity and the Genre Past in Fright Night."
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
1253 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2014 :  00:27:05  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Murray, I've recently been rereading Son of Thunder.

What alignment, race, class, and level do you envision Lanaal Featherbreeze to be? (I know the text says gold elf, but I didn't know if she was some sort of werebird, or something else.)

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

Murray Leeder
Forgotten Realms Author

Canada
220 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2014 :  14:09:30  Show Profile  Visit Murray Leeder's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

What alignment, race, class, and level do you envision Lanaal Featherbreeze to be? (I know the text says gold elf, but I didn't know if she was some sort of werebird, or something else.)

Hi Eric. Lanaal is a "birdlord" (see "animal lord" from Masters of the Wild), and presumably a fairly high level one given the powers she demonstrates, though I'd need to give it more thought to determine a level. She was born a gold elf but does not identify as one,
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
1253 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2014 :  14:21:39  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Murray Leeder

quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

Hi Eric. Lanaal is a "birdlord" (see "animal lord" from Masters of the Wild), and presumably a fairly high level one given the powers she demonstrates, though I'd need to give it more thought to determine a level. She was born a gold elf but does not identify as one,

Thanks!

Something like NG female gold elf ranger 5 / birdlord 6?

(Note the animal lord class was updated in Complete Adventurer.)

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

Murray Leeder
Forgotten Realms Author

Canada
220 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2014 :  02:41:42  Show Profile  Visit Murray Leeder's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would have to check against all of the abilities she has, but that tentatively sounds right to me!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000