Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Double Diamond Triangle series
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

The Masked Mage
Master of Realmslore

USA
1366 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2016 :  18:27:21  Show Profile  Send The Masked Mage an AOL message  Click to see The Masked Mage's MSN Messenger address Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I still read the books... but its been years since a novel really felt "Realms"
Go to Top of Page

Corrupteddragon
Seeker

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2016 :  00:31:34  Show Profile  Visit Corrupteddragon's Homepage Send Corrupteddragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This was the one series I was missing to complete my Realms collection. For some reason, never picked it up when they first released because I was thinking they were going to release all 9 parts in one volume eventually. Didn't pick it up later either as it was going for inflated prices.

Walked into a local store yesterday (that sells used books) and someone had unloaded an entire run of Dragonlance and a bunch of Realms titles---all in unread condition (most with old receipts still inside the books).
Picked up all 9 books of the DDTS for .97 each! About $9 total after tax!
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1944 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2016 :  01:09:32  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sweet score. I read those once, years ago. I don't remember enjoying them overmuch. Wonder if they're still hiding on my hard drive.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
30431 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2016 :  10:47:50  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good deal on the books on eBay right now - $9.95, Buy It Now and free shipping. Even though I've already got them, even I want to jump on that deal!

Link!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

sno4wy
Learned Scribe

USA
278 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2016 :  13:56:13  Show Profile Send sno4wy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And it's already gone. O_O Talk about fast!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
30431 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2017 :  10:51:49  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Someone has a 24-book lot of FR novels up on eBay right now, starting bid $19.95... And it includes all 9 books of the Double Diamond Triangle series.

Linky!

It's an auction, not a Buy It Now, so there's plenty of time to get involved in this one.

And nope, I'm not involved. I'm just sharing, because I know others want those books. I've got my copy...which I still need to read, sometime.

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 24 Apr 2017 10:53:26
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
30431 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2017 :  10:51:43  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another set of the books... This time, starting at $55, so not so much of a bargain as prior occasions...

Clicky!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 11 Aug 2017 10:52:00
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3076 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2017 :  14:06:11  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Another set of the books... This time, starting at $55, so not so much of a bargain as prior occasions...

Clicky!

I've purchased AD&D books from that seller before and his stuff was always in fantastic condition.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
30431 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2017 :  10:47:11  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another listing of the books on eBay, this time for $25 for the set.

Clicky!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 01 Dec 2017 10:47:33
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000