Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 The Lost Children of Evermeet
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1401 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2016 :  12:56:46  Show Profile  Click to see Barastir's MSN Messenger address Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not sure if this project will come to fruition, but one more thing I think would be nice would be the inclusion of avariel, maybe the lost ones which supposedly traveled across the ocean and established a civilization in northern Maztica or beyond.

"Goodness is not a natural state, but must be
fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiated from the heart."

The Paladin's Virtues, excerpt from the "Quentin's Monograph"
(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Master of Realmslore

1458 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2016 :  00:47:00  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nacopa

A tribket that can impart a memory as if it was your own, as one example.

Isn't that what tel'kiira do? Minus the ongoing confusion part.

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
14023 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2016 :  03:32:07  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In OD&D and even in 1e, we had unique magic items that were written-up in such a way that they were self-contained, and 'rules agnostic'. For example, you find a magicians hat - Roll a D6; on a '1' you pull a rabbit out of the hat, on a '2', a freshly cooked, hearty meal (upon eating provides the same benefits as 8 hrs of rest), on a '3'..., etc, etc, usable once per week (and I would assume that if you ever stuck the hat on a snowman's head, it would come to life... 'Do you want to build a snowman?")

Or, I am quite sure you could find volunteers to make some things multi-edition. PCs should be easy in regards of stats - not much has changed over the years where they're concerned. Character classes - that's where you'd need experts, especially with 3e's penchant for layering PrCs like crazy. You wouldn't even need to do it all at once - a books could come out with only 5e crunch, and then you could have 'web enhancements' for each edition that would warrant it. You'd always want to at least do 3e stats with the 5e ones, just for the Pathfinder players.

And as I have already said elsewhere, I can offer maps, but thats about it.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Adhriva
Learned Scribe

USA
134 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2016 :  03:37:47  Show Profile  Visit Adhriva's Homepage  Send Adhriva an AOL message  Send Adhriva a Yahoo! Message Send Adhriva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The DMsGuild only allows for 5e, no other editions of the game are allowed.

Professional illustrator and comic book artist.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000