Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Computer Software
 Just curious....
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

TheIriaeban
Seeker

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2018 :  03:25:18  Show Profile Send TheIriaeban a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First computerish D&D game I played was the one on the Atari 2600. Now, THAT was a dragon fight....

But, the one that I really enjoyed was NWN. I even set up a persistent server at home and my wife, daughter, and I would form a group (that actually started our on-line family computer gaming). I loved the mods for it. But, then Everquest came out and we started playing that (there are still times where I really miss playing my bard).

We did play the D&D online game. That was my first introduction to the Warforged. I like them. I occasionally play Neverwinter on the Xbox. I have a couple characters on there.

"Iriaebor is a fine city. So what if you can have violence between merchant groups break out at any moment. Not every city can offer dinner AND a show."
Go to Top of Page

BenN
Senior Scribe

Japan
354 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2018 :  01:05:24  Show Profile Send BenN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The games I keep coming back to are BG2, NWN2 and to a lesser extent Icewind Dale 1 & 2.

In fact, I'm currently playing BG2:ToB (again), with the Gibberlings 3 Kivan & Deheriana NPC mod.
Go to Top of Page

Taleras
Seeker

72 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2018 :  04:42:47  Show Profile Send Taleras a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Man, I love BG and NWN. Don't know if EQ counts as D&D or not, but I loved that game as well. Kinda still do, just don't like to admit it...
Go to Top of Page

ZeshinX
Learned Scribe

Canada
207 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2018 :  20:37:02  Show Profile  Visit ZeshinX's Homepage Send ZeshinX a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For me it's the Infinity Engine games (BG, BG2, IWD, IWD2) with the exception of Planescape: Torment. I'm one of those rare few that just doesn't like Planescape all that much. Not that I begrudge it's existence by any means. It's just too....odd for my tastes.

"...because despite the best advice of those who know what they are talking about, other people insist on doing the most massively stupid things."
-Galen, technomage
Go to Top of Page

Taleras
Seeker

72 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2018 :  13:53:31  Show Profile Send Taleras a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glad to hear you say that about Planescape. I've always been interested just because of its FR ties, but it looks bizarre! I think I'll steer clear for now.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2018 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000