Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Next WotC book: "Candlekeep Mysteries"
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2021 :  03:53:13  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Renin

quote:
Originally posted by keftiu

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Was always bound to happen. There was talk early on that WotC would be monitoring the DMs Guild for quality content with a view to adopting some/all of it and giving it the "official" imprimatur. I'm not aware of that happening even once.

I also thought it might be a way for them to scout talent... Has anyone that started on the DM's Guild gotten to work on an official WotC product?

A number of this book’s contributors, I believe.

Actually, not a one, unless there are more writers that I didn't see when checking out the ECC. If I was greatly mistaken, then I rescind my comment.

Alison Huang wrote on Uncaged, the acclaimed feminist adventure anthology. I don’t have the rest of the list in front of me, but I believe there’s a few more.

4e fangirl. Here to queer up the Realms.
Go to Top of Page

Renin
Learned Scribe

USA
290 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2021 :  21:00:40  Show Profile Send Renin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wait, I misread.

I was looking at the writers names that worked on the DMs guild Candlekeep product with Ed's name, and the new Candlekeep Mysteries. There are no crossover names between those 2 books;I had read into the posts that this was what was being asked.
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2021 :  05:47:22  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone picked this up yet?

I’ve heard Daniel Kwan’s adventure is outstanding.

Go to Top of Page

John Daker
Seeker

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2021 :  11:49:48  Show Profile Send John Daker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I’ll be picking it up on the release date—next Monday.
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2021 :  00:00:55  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It’s out!

Go to Top of Page

John Daker
Seeker

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2021 :  19:44:47  Show Profile Send John Daker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I haven't had a chance to get to the game store this week to pick up my copy of Candlekeep Mysteries, but I saw an image of the poster map online and was delighted to see that Mike Schley's map conforms precisely (even in its colors) to the wonderful map by Marco Bernardini in Elminster's Candlekeep Compendium. They're essentially the same map in two different styles and with two different perspectives, Bernardini's top-down and Schley's three-quarters. This makes me very happy!
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2021 :  19:33:59  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
POCGamer saying the adventure he contributed had major cuts and changes that he not only didn’t authorize, but was never even told about, is a terrible look for WotC: https://twitter.com/pocgamer/status/1373847320370970626?s=21

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2021 :  20:25:02  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

POCGamer saying the adventure he contributed had major cuts and changes that he not only didn’t authorize, but was never even told about, is a terrible look for WotC: https://twitter.com/pocgamer/status/1373847320370970626?s=21

Can't check the Twitter link from work... But was his the only adventure that was treated like that?

And sadly, this is not the first time WotC has pulled a "hey, surprise!" thing like that. Brian R James was quite surprised with the new entries at the end of the Grand History of the Realms -- he found out about them when someone got the book and asked about it.

Not saying this forgives WotC's current behavior or that it is any kind of acceptable -- just saying they have a history of doing things like that, and a longer history of not properly respecting their content creators.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2021 :  20:27:13  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Can't check the Twitter link from work... But was his the only adventure that was treated like that?

And sadly, this is not the first time WotC has pulled a "hey, surprise!" thing like that. Brian R James was quite surprised with the new entries at the end of the Grand History of the Realms -- he found out about them when someone got the book and asked about it.

Not saying this forgives WotC's current behavior or that it is any kind of acceptable -- just saying they have a history of doing things like that, and a longer history of not properly respecting their content creators.

I haven’t heard it from any of the others, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

For those who can’t see the thread: a ton of lore on Chult and the specific surroundings of the adventure was stripped out, and apparently they changed his depiction of the Grippli (which was more nuanced) into calling them “primitives.” It’s a pretty bad look.

Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2021 :  20:44:07  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm still processing what happened to my adventure in #CandlekeepMysteries. The "PanzerCut" of the adventure is 7187 words, and includes a much larger description of the Grippli, player race data for them, and locations and items that were removed from the final version. #DnD

The key story is different and more detailed, the World Serpent is involved, the Grippli have culture... And the word "primitive" doesn't appear ONCE IN THE WHOLE TEXT AS A DESCRIPTOR OF ANYTHING.

My Adventure:
Ancient gods stirring from their slumber bring the ancient past to the modern day, imperiling the local Grippli village as factions of Yuan-ti battle.

Edited/Developed Adventure:
Primitive frog people need rescue by players, Yuan-ti are evil because evil.

The worst part of this, THE WORST, is that I gave false impressions to interviewers leading up to the release of the adventure because I hadn't seen it and assumed that most of the story and conceptualization made it through the process because I hadn't heard anything otherwise.

I literally talked up the connections to the Days of Thunder, to the deeper lore in the game. Then when it was released, I doubled down, not having fully read it. I feel like a ****ing tool. Now my name is attached to something using the colonialist language I hate.

More perspective:

PzCut Draft: 7137 words (player stats incl.)
Final Draft: 6969 words (no player stats)
Released Copy: 5686 words (D&D Beyond)

So just shy of 1300 words were edited out to make space for "primitive" as a descriptor.

Correction, 7187 words in the PzCut. The point remains though.

This is just... ****. The bar was so goddamn low.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2021 :  21:29:02  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yikes, that does sound bad.

And that does suck -- not only the colonial language, but it sounds like he'd done something interesting with the grippli, something that I personally would have liked to have read.

It does bring to mind, though, one of my biggest complaints about the current design directive at WotC: no lore unless it directly supports an adventure -- and maybe not even then.

Granted, my complaint is far different from the author's -- I'm not a member of any minority groups, and while I can appreciate that this was another bad move on WotC's part, my frame of reference is different and it doesn't have the same visceral impact on me that it would have on the author or any PoC readers of the same content.

Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2021 :  21:59:50  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yikes, that does sound bad.

And that does suck -- not only the colonial language, but it sounds like he'd done something interesting with the grippli, something that I personally would have liked to have read.

It does bring to mind, though, one of my biggest complaints about the current design directive at WotC: no lore unless it directly supports an adventure -- and maybe not even then.

Granted, my complaint is far different from the author's -- I'm not a member of any minority groups, and while I can appreciate that this was another bad move on WotC's part, my frame of reference is different and it doesn't have the same visceral impact on me that it would have on the author or any PoC readers of the same content.

The main thrust of why this stings is that this author has been a vocal critic of how the Realms has handled black representation and its African-equivalent cultures. A major push for this book in particular was to bring on diverse voices, and hiring him for it is a pretty clear “we want to be better about representation!” move... so tossing out a ton of his work, adding colonialist terminology without his consent, and not communicating any of this looks really, really bad.

Go to Top of Page

deserk
Learned Scribe

Norway
237 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2021 :  22:44:04  Show Profile Send deserk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
His version of the adventure sounded much more interesting and nuanced than the published one, especially since he made an effort at weaving it in with FR's lore and past. And I am definitely keen to see more humanizing depictions of the various "monster" races of FR.

It would have been nice if WotC could just released the cut material (particularly with products that have been heavily cut down) as a downloadable errata document, like they did with some 3rd edition products way back.

Edited by - deserk on 22 Mar 2021 22:46:45
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2021 :  23:16:21  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He’s just now said that he talked to some people at WotC, who informed him that they own the draft he sent in, and that he’s asked his name to be removed from all future printings of the book.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2021 :  02:30:05  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

He’s just now said that he talked to some people at WotC, who informed him that they own the draft he sent in, and that he’s asked his name to be removed from all future printings of the book.

The first part was anticipated. Ed has said similar things, more than once.

I doubt they'll bother with the second part. It's effort that doesn't generate any return for them.

Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2021 :  03:54:46  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah, WotC has sadly taken the "eww, lore. It may interfere with game experience".

But this is the first I am hearing this in regards to Candlekeep Mysteries (haven't bought the book yet), and this is, as you said, yikes. WotC keeps saying they want to erase any "racist or colonist language--even putting disclaimers on their older material--yet they completely change what someone wrote, making things worse? Wow.

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2021 :  11:21:57  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It appears to me that he was more upset that his grand vision for the adventure got butchered but the "primitive" thing (two uses of that word in his adventure as far as I have heard) gave him his "voice" to communicate his discontent. Welcome to the world of the dissatisfied with RPG writing and publishing. The queue is a long one.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus

Edited by - George Krashos on 23 Mar 2021 22:12:50
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2021 :  19:05:41  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

It appears to me that he was more upset that his grand vision for the adventure got butchered but the "primitive" thing (two uses of that word in his adventure from what I have read) gave him his "voice" to communicate his discontent. Welcome to the world of the dissatisfied with RPG writing and publishing. The queue is a long one.

-- George Krashos

I mean, if you set out to make an adventure that hopes to untangle itself from D&D’s long history of colonialist rhetoric and the editors instead lean into that harder on something with your name on it... wouldn’t you be pissed? Why hire him at that point?

This is now the second instance in recent memory of WotC hiring a black fan who is an outspoken critic and then not letting them do their thing, which makes me wonder why they keep doing it.

Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2021 :  21:39:50  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

It appears to me that he was more upset that his grand vision for the adventure got butchered but the "primitive" thing (two uses of that word in his adventure from what I have read) gave him his "voice" to communicate his discontent. Welcome to the world of the dissatisfied with RPG writing and publishing. The queue is a long one.

-- George Krashos

I mean, if you set out to make an adventure that hopes to untangle itself from D&D’s long history of colonialist rhetoric and the editors instead lean into that harder on something with your name on it... wouldn’t you be pissed? Why hire him at that point?

This is now the second instance in recent memory of WotC hiring a black fan who is an outspoken critic and then not letting them do their thing, which makes me wonder why they keep doing it.

From all reports he is everything you say, and obviously a major FR geek. Other authors have chimed in to say that the design brief was not to add any new gaming rules or to change existing FR lore - he clearly did not follow the design brief. I personally think he went rogue. If you look at his original Twitter post he self-edited his first draft to remove 100-something words. In other words, a paragraph. I think at that time the folks at WotC realised that he was too attached to his magnum opus and edited it - dispassionately. The addition of the two instances of "primitive" were just the platform he needed to vent his frustration about what had been done to "his adventure". Lucky for him, otherwise what could he have said to the world ...?

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus

Edited by - George Krashos on 23 Mar 2021 22:11:39
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2021 :  22:12:42  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

-- George Krashos

From all reports he is everything you say, and obviously a major FR geek. Other authors have chimed in to say that the design brief was not to add any new gaming rules or to change existing FR lore - he clearly did not follow the design brief. I personally think he went rogue. If you look at his original Twitter post he self-edited his first draft to remove 100-something words. In other words, a paragraph. I think at that time the folks at WotC realised that he was too attached to his magnum opus and edited its - dispassionately. The addition of the two instances of "primitive" were just the platform he needed to vent his frustration about what had been done to "his adventure". Lucky for him, otherwise what could he have said to the world ...?

-- George Krashos

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2021 :  02:09:48  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From my read of his post, it didn't sound like the was changing lore as much as just filling in a blank.

Though I guess that could be said to be changing lore, given the lore-light approach WotC is currently pursuing.

And I don't know if it's true or not, but I did read that at least some of the other participating authors were contacted about changes to their submissions, while POCGamer was not. And I can see that as cause for being upset.

Go to Top of Page

AJA
Senior Scribe

USA
747 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2021 :  02:22:43  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I recognized the handle PanzerLion/@POCGamer right away from the long Twitter thread he had last year with Ed. Very pointed questions on areas of published Faerûn, Unther and Mulhorand, Chult, Maztica, etc. Wooly should have it archived here in Ed's Twitter thread. I honestly thought Ed should have gone into greater depth in some parts on the changes from his original Realms, but I guess that is one of the unfortunate limitations of Twitter. Nonetheless, I thought it was a good exchange, enough so that I remembered his name.

quote:
From all reports he is everything you say, and obviously a major FR geek. Other authors have chimed in to say that the design brief was not to add any new gaming rules or to change existing FR lore - he clearly did not follow the design brief. I personally think he went rogue. If you look at his original Twitter post he self-edited his first draft to remove 100-something words. In other words, a paragraph. I think at that time the folks at WotC realised that he was too attached to his magnum opus and edited its - dispassionately. The addition of the two instances of "primitive" were just the platform he needed to vent his frustration about what had been done to "his adventure". Lucky for him, otherwise what could he have said to the world ...?

I honestly think you're conflating two seperate issues here, George (and also using the one to club the other). Yes, work-for-hire is exactly what it is and no, you're not singled out for having your work unfairly cut, chopped and excised (no more so than one Edward J. Greenwood, current Guiness world record holder for such editorial malfeasance). But it seems a bit uncharitable to come out so strongly against a new author who's had their creative dreams roughhandled by WotC; if you can (and have) rail against the company for slicing up Ed's Haunted Halls of Eveningstar, then why no sympathy for PanzerLion's Mysteries effort?

quote:
The addition of the two instances of "primitive" were just the platform he needed to vent his frustration about what had been done to "his adventure". Lucky for him, otherwise what could he have said to the world ...?

This then, would be the other (perhaps more pertinent) issue. A whole avenue of marketing around Candlekeep Mysteries was to showcase a new generation of DnD creatives, of diverse backgrounds, to let them speak to their experiences and in their voices. You're on Twitter enough to be familiar with the current discourse around issues with the depiction of various humanoids, especially in regards to the words used to describe them. So you can see how starting from a position of "hey, kids, we're cool, we get you, right on" and ending with "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" would be some real corporate whiplash.

(or more simply, the issue is less "there were only two uses of the word, primitive," and more, "why were there any at all?").

AJA
YAFRP

Edited by - AJA on 24 Mar 2021 02:34:11
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2021 :  02:42:26  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Blog post from him about the original draft and how it wildly differs from what saw print, as well as the process he experienced; notably, he doesn’t seem to have been contacted after submitting his text, and saw massive cuts despite being under his assigned wordcount. It’s well worth a read, and I’m bummed that we didn’t get what sounds like a real love letter to some deeply obscure Realmslore.

https://pocgamer.com/2021/03/23/what-happened-writing-for-wizards-part-2/amp/#click=https://t.co/kjHka227Ee

Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2021 :  03:15:42  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is gross, but I'm not surprised in the slightest. Both in regards to the issue of representation (every word WotC vomits about this issue rings mighty hollow, when they have received several accuses of significant discrimination against PoC employees on the workplace), and in regards of disprespecting the work of an author.

Just look at what they did to Christie Golden's Jander Sunstar in Avernus (without even mentioning it to her), or to Eilistraee in the whole 3e->4e transition, or how they don't hesitate for a moment to trash existing lore in the name of their "kewl" vision (and not only in 5e; whether people like 4e or not, a big issue I have with it is how friggin' dismissive and condescending the designers were towards existing lore and the people who worked on it and/or who enjoyed it).

Not going to lie, I did have a tiny hope that WotC would actually reconsider D&D, but I've never really believed them. It was just a classic PR move to make people stfu. The hilarious part is how they put their "this is racist" stamp on previous books that are much more nuanced than their current material (they're so eager to disparage stuff that they didn't write), and then they come out with sh*t like this. Lol...

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.

Edited by - Irennan on 24 Mar 2021 03:22:51
Go to Top of Page

TKU
Learned Scribe

USA
158 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2021 :  05:31:21  Show Profile Send TKU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for linking the blog post keftiu.

This is rather unfortunate. When WoTC declared that it would be more sensitive to a number of issues members of the D&D community had with the material in the future, it piqued my interest because it would require revisiting a lot of the places, species, and cultures of the Realms with new material, lore, etc. A lot of writing new 'fluff' the setting, in other words-something that would mark a pretty solid turn around from how they had been handling the Realms as a setting, but a necessary one if they wanted to put their money where their mouth is. After all, it's one thing to admit orientalist sensibilities in say, Calimshan, but if you are going to address criticisms of and fix it, you gotta revisit it. But here we have a book that was advertised with diverse authors as part of wotc response to these sorts of concerns, and we have the whole 'primitive tribal monster' archetype inserted in by the editors, a more nuanced depiction of the Yuan-Ti turned evil and simplistic, and callbacks to the creator races and Days of Thunder scrubbed out.

Although this kinda just broke, this news is not terribly encouraging if it's a sign of the lessons WoTC has supposedly learned. I'm a bit apprehensive from this, actually.
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2021 :  11:13:39  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've now read his blog posts and wish he'd simply posted on Twitter to refer people to them, because the offerings are chalk and cheese. I concede that most of my criticisms were too harsh.

I remain of the view however that he pushed the "primitive" line on Twitter in a way that didn't reflect the actual changes and inflamed the situation, but can understand the wellspring from where it came from. I had the same visceral reaction when everyone was lauding the Darkhold release at DMs Guild. When you put everything into a creative endeavour and it gets bastardized for whatever reason, that's a tough row to hoe.

I also think he probably regrets broadcasting that visceral reaction in the cold light of day because people being people, it's unlikely he'll get another professional writing gig in a hurry.

But when all is said, playing with the big corporations is always a dance with the devil. As someone who is still waiting for their author copies of GHotR, I can tell you that in no uncertain terms.

-- George Krashos

Go to Top of Page

John Daker
Seeker

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2021 :  18:56:51  Show Profile Send John Daker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

But when all is said, playing with the big corporations is always a dance with the devil. As someone who is still waiting for their author copies of GHotR, I can tell you that in no uncertain terms.

What?!? You've got to be kidding. I mean, it's probably too late now (I doubt WotC still has extra copies of that now valuable book lying around). But why in the world would they have refused to send you some comp copies of a book you codesigned? Is it because your name isn't on the cover? Did Boyd and Costa get their copies?
Go to Top of Page

AJA
Senior Scribe

USA
747 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2021 :  22:47:25  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by John Daker
What?!? You've got to be kidding. I mean, it's probably too late now (I doubt WotC still has extra copies of that now valuable book lying around). But why in the world would they have refused to send you some comp copies of a book you codesigned? Is it because your name isn't on the cover? Did Boyd and Costa get their copies?

Ed has mentioned a time or two that his author copies sometimes (frequently) get lost in the mail. I also seem to recall him saying that his original contract for the Realms had a stipulation that he would receive a free copy of all FR published game products which didn't last long in practice, but I may be misremembering? Perhaps George could confirm that.

quote:
I had the same visceral reaction when everyone was lauding the Darkhold release at DMs Guild. When you put everything into a creative endeavour and it gets bastardized for whatever reason, that's a tough row to hoe.

I remember reading your Twitter exchange on Ashemmi and the responsibilities of shared properties. Well, I specifically remember someone careening into the thread just to tell you to f yourself. Really reinforced my positive view of the platform.

AJA
YAFRP
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2021 :  01:03:14  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Irennan

This is gross, but I'm not surprised in the slightest. Both in regards to the issue of representation (every word WotC vomits about this issue rings mighty hollow, when they have received several accuses of significant discrimination against PoC employees on the workplace), and in regards of disprespecting the work of an author.

Just look at what they did to Christie Golden's Jander Sunstar in Avernus (without even mentioning it to her), or to Eilistraee in the whole 3e->4e transition, or how they don't hesitate for a moment to trash existing lore in the name of their "kewl" vision (and not only in 5e; whether people like 4e or not, a big issue I have with it is how friggin' dismissive and condescending the designers were towards existing lore and the people who worked on it and/or who enjoyed it).

Not going to lie, I did have a tiny hope that WotC would actually reconsider D&D, but I've never really believed them. It was just a classic PR move to make people stfu. The hilarious part is how they put their "this is racist" stamp on previous books that are much more nuanced than their current material (they're so eager to disparage stuff that they didn't write), and then they come out with sh*t like this. Lol...

This ^ And I was super mad about what was done to Jandar.

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2021 :  02:40:16  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Water under the bridge fellows. Although I still kick myself re how I got sucked into being one of the “grognard boosters” for the Sundering. A bit of latent Stockholm Syndrome at work. WotC have given me all I need from them: a place to officially publish FR material. Some glorious days lie ahead my fellow Realmsians, glorious days.

— George Krashos

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000