Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Baldur's Gate 3 being developed by Larian
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

rangerstranger
Seeker

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2019 :  14:32:06  Show Profile Send rangerstranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gelcur

Edit: On a second watch there is also a grafiti symbol on the wall at the 0:04 mark. Looks like an upside down triangle and with a hand print with skull like markings. Maybe some sort of hybrid symbol of multiple deities?

When I first saw this I thought this was a mindwitness. Basically a beholder that underwent ceremorphosis. The eye stalks above the head and tentacles below but I'm not sure about the 2 eyes and nose of the skull. I wonder if it is just some random symbol.
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
6818 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2019 :  16:46:07  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The graffiti looks sort of like a hybrid of old Bhaal and Bane unholy symbols. Traditional evil cult gang turf markers.

But it also looks sort of like a representation of an illithid. Maybe something like a trail marker - a warning to travellers.

[/Ayrik]

Edited by - Ayrik on 14 Jun 2019 16:51:06
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2019 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000