Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Mages And Sages Podcast
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
5507 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2019 :  13:57:58  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The podcast runs out of the Fans of Ed Greenwood Facebook page. There is also a dedicated YouTube channel.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

JEThetford
Seeker

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2019 :  00:44:44  Show Profile  Visit JEThetford's Homepage  Send JEThetford an AOL message  Send JEThetford a Yahoo! Message Send JEThetford a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elren_Wolfsbane

I keep hearing them talk about the facebook group, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can someone help me out. Thanks

Fans of Ed Greenwood

https://www.facebook.com/TheEdVerse/

Mages and Sages on You Tube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHDaW5vHsjUi8KYuacj4fA?view_as=subscriber

The only good Drow, is a dead Drow.

Aaomas Balkrim, Drow Hunter

Edited by - JEThetford on 01 Jul 2019 00:45:54
Go to Top of Page

Wenin
Senior Scribe

579 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2019 :  20:14:44  Show Profile Send Wenin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there a podcast feed for this? My podcast addict app couldn’t find it in a search.

Session Reports posted at RPG Geek.
Stem the Tide Takes place in Mistledale.
Dark Curtains - Takes place in the Savage North, starting in Nesmé. I wrapped my campaign into the Hoard of the Dragon Queen, but it takes place in 1372 DR.
Go to Top of Page

Garen Thal
Master of Realmslore

USA
1093 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2019 :  00:48:41  Show Profile  Visit Garen Thal's Homepage Send Garen Thal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wenin

Is there a podcast feed for this? My podcast addict app couldn’t find it in a search.
Right now, the episodes are uploaded to YouTube only. I need to twist Jeff's arm to see if he can get it in the appropriate podcast repositories.
Go to Top of Page

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1398 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2019 :  20:53:28  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I have some Cormyr related questions:

1. What can be said about Tempest Valley?
2. Or the Warm Waterfall?
3. How did the Banites pull off constructing Temple Acheron without Cormyr giving them the boot?
4. *Puts on Captain Crazy Tinfoil Hat* Given Thauglor's tinkering with the Weave, how his death may have been on purpose, and how certain dragon's have the ability to work with the Weave akin to Chosen of Mystra, did Thauglor pull an Elminster body-snatching (like in El Enraged) and now lives on? Such as in say the body of Forgrimmorithal, AKA "Shift"? :)

5. Ed, in your novel Silverfall, the drow city Telnarquel, the Hidden City. One of the drow/elven translations I came up with was Tel = Lore, Nar = Stone, Quel (part of que'ellar = House). So, Telnarquel - Lore Stone House? Do drow use Tel'kiira or a variant? Where was this abandoned city located? Any history available on it?

Hope this wasn't too many questions. Thank you! :)

Go to Top of Page

Renin
Learned Scribe

183 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2019 :  18:18:30  Show Profile Send Renin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If I can still ask about Cormyr;

Vangerdahast has always intrigued me. Besides his family history, what kept him so loyal to Crown & Country? Surely from studying with Elminster, Mystra could have offered him silverfire to be like any of her other agents. What drives(drove?) his singlemindness concerning the health of Cormyr?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2019 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000