Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Next Drizzt book in September, Boundless
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
32115 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2019 :  05:29:42  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I gave reasons for why I didn't like the War of the Spider Queen books -- the same reasons I've given here. And I got a one-week ban. And the moderator that banned me refused to communicate with me -- he didn't even deign to reply. There was no warning or anything, just an instaban and a deletion of not just one but several comments of mine -- he basically removed any proof that I'd even participated in the discussion.

I listed specific reasons for why I didn't like those books, and one person still called it bashing and overreacted.

Oh, and not only was there no warning or anything -- that was my first encounter with the moderation there. I'd barely been there a month or two, and then out of the blue, I'm banned because I was the one person to express dislike on a series that others were praising.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2019 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000