Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 FR Podcast
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Jaz660
Acolyte

Australia
5 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2019 :  23:01:32  Show Profile Send Jaz660 a Private Message
I would like to know , answerable by any guest speaker and/or author if they could pick one small scale AND one earth shattering change they could alter to canon that made them whince privately , What would you decide to change?
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2019 :  03:07:50  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message
I would like to know what became of the Render (from the old Monstrous Compendium Annual Volume 3). I had a lot of interest in hunting that thing down and wonder if it is still out there somewhere.

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2019 :  03:47:03  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Seethyr

I would like to know what became of the Render (from the old Monstrous Compendium Annual Volume 3). I had a lot of interest in hunting that thing down and wonder if it is still out there somewhere.

3rd edition changed it from a unique nastybad to an uncommon beastie, with a legendary backstory that matched the original.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

deserk
Learned Scribe

Norway
237 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2019 :  00:37:37  Show Profile Send deserk a Private Message
Here's my question/s: Could Ed or others possibly tell us more about the nature of the various subarctic islands that dot the Trackless Sea, other than of course the Moonshae Isles (which I know is not of Ed's making)? Such as settlements and sites within Ruathym, Tuern, Gundarlun, the Purple Rocks and the dwarven populated island of Nerth; things that we have either not heard of or things we've not heard much of? Are there any lands that deviate from the conventional norms of the Northlanders such as their typical veneration of Auril, Umberlee and Tempus, or their natural suspicion/hostility towards arcane magic, etc.? Also given the Northlanders talents with sea-faring, do they possibly have failed or successful colonies elsewhere on Toril?
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2019 :  05:09:37  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message
Rather than running two concurrent threads, could everyone please transfer to the Mages and Sages thread. I’ll note the questions on here and they will be passed on to the powers that be. If Wooly et al could lock this thread with a suitable redirect that would be fab.

— George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2019 :  09:38:35  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Rather than running two concurrent threads, could everyone please transfer to the Mages and Sages thread. I’ll note the questions on here and they will be passed on to the powers that be. If Wooly et al could lock this thread with a suitable redirect that would be fab.

— George Krashos

Done and done.

Mages and Sages Podcast

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000