Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Moonblade history?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Renin
Learned Scribe

175 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2019 :  20:10:39  Show Profile Send Renin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

quote:
Originally posted by Renin

The main 3 I would pick would be:
-short history of known blades (and whereabouts?)
-recent history of blades, and to extrapolate, known certain wielders
-whereabouts of other blades, or the families searching for lost blades (as adventure hooks)

Heck, if you shared a recipe for German chocolate cake as narrated by Danilo, I'd buy it!

Lol, I would too, especially if it explained when Danila visited our world to get the recipe (i.e. German). Just kidding. It tickled my funny bone.

I would have to figure he somehow snuck along, or weaseled his way in, with the 'Wizards Three' and visited Ed's living room at least once.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
31712 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2019 :  03:07:05  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm suddenly picturing Danilo visiting Earth, going back to Toril, and trying hard to convince Arilyn to come back to Earth with him to check out a Victoria's Secret store.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Xnella Moonblade-Thann
Learned Scribe

USA
232 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2019 :  20:30:55  Show Profile Send Xnella Moonblade-Thann a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

I'm suddenly picturing Danilo visiting Earth, going back to Toril, and trying hard to convince Arilyn to come back to Earth with him to check out a Victoria's Secret store.

OMG...I'm dying of laughter over here in my corner of the 'Keep...I can imagine Arilyn isn't impressed and is wondering why Danilo wants to buy a few pieces (in blue, of course) for her to wear...

"Sweet water and light laughter until next we meet." - traditional elven farewell

Please forgive any spelling and grammer errors, as my android touch-screen phone has no spellchecker. If I do make a grammer mistake, please let me know and I'll try to fix it.

New laptop, still trying to sort my "scrolls" on its shelves...and when will this cursed thing stop doing things I tell it not to?
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Great Reader

USA
7684 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2019 :  23:10:10  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

And Arilyn is confused why all these human females are wearing fake wings.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Great Reader

USA
7684 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2019 :  23:15:09  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

quote:

The main 3 I would pick would be:
-short history of known blades (and whereabouts?)
-recent history of blades, and to extrapolate, known certain wielders
-whereabouts of other blades, or the families searching for lost blades (as adventure hooks)

Heck, if you shared a recipe for German chocolate cake as narrated by Danilo, I'd buy it!

Lol, I would too, especially if it explained when Danila visited our world to get the recipe (i.e. German). Just kidding. It tickled my funny bone.

I would have to figure he somehow snuck along, or weaseled his way in, with the 'Wizards Three' and visited Ed's living room at least once.

Actually, you know what, I know we were joking, but that's NOT a bad idea for a premise. Granted that would probably have to be an Elaine/Ed Crossover, and I don't know how well that would go, but I'd honestly, if I heard it was written, buy that. I loved those Wizard's Three articles. Since Mordenkainen's involved as well, he could be represented in reference to his tome of foes and possibly trying to gather realmsian information to update said work. Throwing in a cameo of Arilyn AND Danilo also showing up... and a visit by Elaine to Ed... That COULD be a really fun read.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
31712 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2019 :  05:09:07  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My dream mashup remains having Danilo, Arilyn, Tzigone, and Matteo all having to meet and work together for some cause. Danilo and Tzigone together would be a riot, and watching Arilyn and Matteo having to deal with those two would be priceless!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2345 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2019 :  22:42:37  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage Send ElaineCunningham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

My dream mashup remains having Danilo, Arilyn, Tzigone, and Matteo all having to meet and work together for some cause. Danilo and Tzigone together would be a riot, and watching Arilyn and Matteo having to deal with those two would be priceless!

That would be one hell of a bridge game, wouldn't it?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2019 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000