Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Waterdeep in Dragon Heist
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11695 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2018 :  22:34:07  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

I found one more poorly-considered thing... The Watch badge description says if the person its given to is more than 5 feet away from it for one minute, it automatically teleports itself to the Palace.

Which means that someone with one of these badges pretty much has to keep it on his person at all time. Changing clothes? Don't get too far from your other clothes before grabbing the badge. Taking a bath? Might as well wash the badge, too! Engaging in a little nookie with the SO? Keep your shirt on!

I get what they were trying to do, but once more, the execution was poorly considered.

They have a special belt that they wear when showering and engaging in nookie to hold the badge... said minor magic item plays "the bare necessities" when the wearer is nude... its all detailed in the appendix... trust me... just look there....

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Gelcur
Senior Scribe

502 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2019 :  17:58:55  Show Profile  Visit Gelcur's Homepage Send Gelcur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Firstly thank you AJA for re-posting Ed's tweet here, I would have never stumbled on it. Lovely bit of info on the alley most especially the additional ghosts and SECRET PASSAGES! My brain is already a flutter with things to do with those.

Second, if cop shows have taught me anything, gun and badge go on the night stand when its time for some fun between the covers.

Now for a new odd finding in Dragon Heist's Waterdeep, the Jade Jug is now listed as a poor quality inn. I haven't stumbled on it in the book BUT on the DM Screen for this campaign it lists all the inns and boarding houses by ward and their quality. Seems Sapphire House and The Pampered Traveler both beat it out.

I'll be back with more changes as I find them running the quest with my "heroes".

The party come to a town befallen by hysteria

Rogue: So what's in the general store?
DM: What are you looking for?
Rogue: Whatevers in the store.
DM: Like what?
Rogue: Everything.
DM: There is a lot of stuff.
Rogue: Is there a cart outside?
DM: (rolls) Yes.
Rogue: We'll take it all, we may need it for the greater good.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000