Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 GenCon 2017
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
4834 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2017 :  01:04:04  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great news Elaine. Hope this doesn't mean that 2018 is now no longer a possibility ...

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2264 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2017 :  15:43:26  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage Send ElaineCunningham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Great news Elaine. Hope this doesn't mean that 2018 is now no longer a possibility ...

I haven't ruled it out.
Go to Top of Page

angerZen
Seeker

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2017 :  02:21:47  Show Profile Send angerZen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My wife (Graidh) and I will be there again this year...and as in past years, I am planning on photo-documenting the Candlekeep seminar for everyone who was able (and unable) to attend to enjoy later.

Just as in past years, I will be creating a google photos album with free download access for everyone. I'll post a link to the forum, after Gencon (and I've had time to recover and 'develop' the photos!).

Our badges and event tickets arrived in the mail a couple of days ago, so now we are officially excited!

-Travis

Edited by - angerZen on 11 Jul 2017 02:22:53
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Master of Realmslore

USA
1902 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2017 :  02:38:29  Show Profile  Send CorellonsDevout an AOL message Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now I really wish I was going lol. It would be nice to meet some fellow scribes.

Sweet water and light laughter

Edited by - CorellonsDevout on 11 Jul 2017 02:39:34
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2264 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2017 :  18:31:55  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage Send ElaineCunningham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a link to my Gen Con schedule. Hope to see many of you there!

http://www.elainecunningham.com/conventions/gen-con-schedule/
Go to Top of Page

Galuf the Dwarf
Senior Scribe

USA
404 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2017 :  16:29:20  Show Profile Send Galuf the Dwarf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ElaineCunningham

As it happens, I will be attending Get Con 2017 after all. I'll post my schedule as soon as it's nailed down. Hope to see many of you there!

Hurray! We're finally going to get the chance to meet face to face! :D

Galuf's Baldur's Gate NPC stats: forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8823
Galuf's 3.5 Ed. Cleric Domains: forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14036
Galuf's Homebrew 4th Edition Races: forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13787
Galuf's Homebrew Specialty Priest PrCs: forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14353
Galuf's Forgotten Realms Heralds and Allies thread: forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8766
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000