Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 TSR 8422 Knight of the Living Dead
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
4949 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2014 :  05:43:42  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Steve Jackson has done it with his Sorcery! books. Two apps released so far and I've enjoyed both.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

DaWizDM
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2017 :  20:08:21  Show Profile Send DaWizDM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if this has ever been made available for purchase online again? I couldn't find it with a lot of the old modules that are now available. Can't find a soft copy at all.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
30431 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2017 :  20:12:59  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've seen a copy on eBay recently. Unfortunately, it was way overpriced.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

KanzenAU
Senior Scribe

Australia
744 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2017 :  21:53:55  Show Profile Send KanzenAU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've been searching for a copy too. I think it will just be a waiting game for it to appear at a reasonable price.

Regional maps for Waterdeep, Triboar, Ardeep Forest, and Cormyr on DM's Guild, plus a campaign sized map for the North
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
4949 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2017 :  00:53:22  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got mine years ago for a reasonable amount. Very large, complex plot. Never really looked at it for lore mining but will one day.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

DaWizDM
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2017 :  02:03:19  Show Profile Send DaWizDM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm running SKT. I have a dragonborn who is really loving the idea of the dragon tower of Maaril. The only reference for this I've found is this module. For anyone who has it, would it be possible for someone to give me a little info on its physical structure or layout as contained in this module? I need enough to give him accurate flavor text in case they decide to come back after the campaign finishes SKT.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
30431 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2017 :  10:24:04  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In case anyone is still looking for a physical copy of the book, there's a copy on eBay right now for $10.

Linky!

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
30431 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2017 :  09:49:11  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another reasonably priced copy of Knight of the Living Dead is on eBay, right now. There's also a non-so-reasonably priced one, but I'm not linking to it.

Clicky!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 05 Dec 2017 09:49:32
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000