Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Ptolus - Back to the Spire!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
33193 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2013 :  03:31:57  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dark Wizard

Went for the Ptolus sale yesterday. It's actually a bundle with more than just the main Ptolus book. It also contains some smaller PDFs of related products, I think the players guide, the Banewarrens dungeon, the Chaositech supplement, etc. I haven't downloaded it yet because the download client bugged out from traffic last night.

Yeah, it took me multiple tries to get it to download.

I think the bundled stuff was on the CD that came with the Ptolus book -- because I already had most of it. I just didn't have the pdf of Ptolus, City by the Spire.

I've been wanting it for a while, but it's been rather cost-prohobitive. Until last night.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

KacyCrawford
Seeker

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2013 :  17:02:59  Show Profile Send KacyCrawford a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the update, I like this
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
33193 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2020 :  19:24:11  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's a new Kickstarter for Ptolus; the book is being redone for 5E and the Cypher System.

Ptolus: Monte Cook's City by the Spire

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Old Man Harpell
Senior Scribe

USA
478 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2020 :  04:31:31  Show Profile  Visit Old Man Harpell's Homepage Send Old Man Harpell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

There's a new Kickstarter for Ptolus; the book is being redone for 5E and the Cypher System.

Ptolus: Monte Cook's City by the Spire

Argh...I would love to pitch in for this, but I've already exhausted the missus' Kickstarter good will with backing Arcana of the Ancients. I think (from this point forward) unless a 5th Edition Kickstarter has its roots in either the Realms or Birthright (the two TSR worlds she knows I love), I am going to get exactly zero sympathy.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2020 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000