Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Explore Airspur: Villains and Vagabonds (DDI)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31689 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2009 :  15:43:42  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, classic rock. Sorry. I'm more of a classical/baroque fan. Don't have much time for rock music.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Matt James
Forgotten Realms Game Designer

USA
908 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2009 :  18:09:51  Show Profile Send Matt James a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, moving past the Vistani-Conspiracy...

Considering I had only 2k words to work with, I was sure to add some connections that bridged the 100 year gap. Namely a descendant of Khrulus, the previous half-orc leader of Airspur before the Spellplague as well as some political-talk of the Netherese. The "Explore" article's primary goal is to provide some plot leads for those running around the Realms. I hope those who use the content find it valuable.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31689 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2009 :  23:39:33  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, as it happens, I'm intrigued by the possibilities offered by exploring Kevrick's background. So I've decided to, at least for now, focus on his origins in my RAVENLOFT campaign, before moving him into the Realms.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Matt James

USA
908 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2009 :  00:20:26  Show Profile Send Matt James a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent. Let me know if you would like any other tid-bits relating to him. He is one of my favorite NPCs.
Go to Top of Page

Matt James

USA
908 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2015 :  14:39:42  Show Profile Send Matt James a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kevrick was featured in some other FR content since this thread was made. I'll find it and try to update it. Reading back over this old thread, I can guarantee that if you have any questions about how Kevrick, and Vistani, are able to leave the domains of dread in Raveloft, he will be making an appearance at Gen Con ;)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000